- Protesting for Civil Rights, 1955
- Protesting Racial Discrimination, Waterloo, 1950
- Civil Rights Organizations
- African-American Legal Associations
- Racial Issues at University
- King's Message
- Iowan's Views of Slavery
- World War I: Black Officers’ Training
You will need a program capable of playing Microsoft Silverlight files to view this video.
Download Microsoft Silverlight for free at www.microsoft.com.
In order to view this video, you must install Microsoft Silverlight
This video player uses Microsoft Silverlight.
King talks about all God’s children are entitled to be treated as human beings and to not be subjected to the degrading, dehumanizing, racial discrimination biases that exist in this country.
Iowa Pathways: Iowa History Resources for Students and Teachers
Home ~ My Path ~ Artifacts ~ Timeline ~ Quest ~ Teacher Resources ~ Project Information ~ SponsorsIowa Pathways © 2005 - 2015 Iowa Public Television