- Mississippi River From Pike's Peak
- Riverboat in Muscatine, 1883
- Riverboat Passes Through Dubuque, 1959
- Historic Re-enactors on Stagecoaches and Covered Wagons
- Majestic Riverboat Reigned on the Mississippi
- Steamboats Carry Supplies
- Steamboats Travel Inland Rivers of Iowa
- Steamboat Accidents
- Stagecoach Travel
You will need a program capable of playing Microsoft Silverlight files to view this video.
Download Microsoft Silverlight for free at www.microsoft.com.
This video player uses Microsoft Silverlight.
They still talk about the explosion of The Dubuque in 1837. Sprayed scalding water all over the deck passengers: a lot of people hurt, 20 some killed.
Iowa Pathways: Iowa History Resources for Students and Teachers
Home ~ My Path ~ Artifacts ~ Timeline ~ Quest ~ Teacher Resources ~ Project Information ~ SponsorsIowa Pathways © 2005 - 2014 Iowa Public Television