About Iowa Public Television
Check out a map of IPTV's extensive statewide network of broadcast towers. No matter where you are in Iowa, we've got you covered!
Do you have a question, comment or suggestion? Contact IPTV.
Having trouble viewing something on our Web site? You may need to download a plug-in to see videos or documents.
Iowa Public Television is Iowa's statewide public broadcasting network. IPTV provides quality, alternative programming that educates, enlightens, and entertains Iowans throughout the state.
A noncommercial, public-service mission enables IPTV to present an unequaled array of programs of lasting value to Iowans regardless of where they live or what they can afford. More than one million viewers a week turn to IPTV for programming that reflects a range of interests for Iowans in all demographic categories.
Iowa Public Television stations:
- Channel 11.1 - Des Moines
- Channel 12.1 - Iowa City
- Channel 21.1 - Fort Dodge
- Channel 24.1 - Mason City
- Channel 27.1 - Sioux City
- Channel 32.1 - Waterloo
- Channel 32.1 - Council Bluffs
- Channel 36.1 - Red Oak
- Channel 36.1 - Davenport
- Channel 11.2 - Des Moines
- Channel 12.2 - Iowa City
- Channel 21.2 - Fort Dodge
- Channel 24.2 - Mason City
- Channel 27.2 - Sioux City
- Channel 32.2 - Waterloo
- Channel 32.2 - Council Bluffs
- Channel 36.2 - Red Oak
- Channel 36.2 - Davenport
- Channel 11.3 - Des Moines
- Channel 12.3 - Iowa City
- Channel 21.3 - Fort Dodge
- Channel 24.3 - Mason City
- Channel 27.3 - Sioux City
- Channel 32.3 - Waterloo
- Channel 32.3 - Council Bluffs
- Channel 36.3 - Red Oak
- Channel 36.3 - Davenport
Iowa Public Broadcasting Board Meetings for 2012-2013:
It is the policy of Iowa Public Television that meetings of its Board of Directors and Board committees are generally open to the public, although certain meetings or portions of meetings may be closed to address confidential or proprietary matters.
Below are upcoming dates and times of the Iowa Public Broadcasting Board. Unless otherwise noted, all meetings take place at IPTV headquarters at 6450 Corporate Drive in Johnston:
Future Board Meeting Dates
- Tuesday, August 13, 2013 at 10 a.m.
- Tuesday, October 8, 2013 at 10 a.m.
- Wednesday, December 11, 2013 at 10 a.m..
Joint meeting with Foundation Board, 12:00 noon
Iowa Public Broadcasting Board Members:
- President: Robert W. Hall, Harlan
- Vice President: Gary Steinke, Cedar Rapids
- President Emerita: Betty Jean Furgerson, Waterloo
- Bettie Bolar, Marshalltown
- Charles Edwards, Des Moines
- Mary Kramer, Clive
- Brent Siegrist, Council Bluffs
- Rose Vasquez, Des Moines
- Bill Withers, Waverly
Editorial Integrity Board:
- Michael Sullivan, Boston, MA
- Byron Knight, Madison, WI
- Dave Busiek, Des Moines, IA
- Kathleen Richardson, Des Moines, IA
Iowa Public Television Management:
- Molly M. Phillips, Executive Director and General Manager, email@example.com
- Kristine K. Houston, Director of Administration and Finance, firstname.lastname@example.org
- William T. Hayes, Director of Engineering and Technology, email@example.com
- Kristen L. Gray, Director of Communications and Community Engagement, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Terry Rinehart, Director of Educational Services, email@example.com