After viewing content and participating in interactions presented,
students will be able to:
1. Apply an understanding of the characteristics of a working
landscape by identifying various ecosystems as working landscapes.
2. Identify various uses and stakeholders within a working landscape.
3. Explain how geographical, political, social, economic, and
environmental factors influence the way in which a working landscape
4. Analyze interactions between the natural environment and humans.
1. Students will demonstrate competence in writing, listening,
speaking, and presenting an argument, including an application
of basic principles of logic and reasoning.
2. Students will collaborate with peers, experts, and others
to write and present products using technology resources. Through
the presentation of these products, students will demonstrate
and communicate curriculum concepts to audiences inside and outside
3. Students will interpret and display data used to present an