- Mississippi River From Pike's Peak
- Riverboat in Muscatine, 1883
- Riverboat Passes Through Dubuque, 1959
- Majestic Riverboat Reigned on the Mississippi
- Riverboat Casino
- River Barge Transporting Coal
- Steamboats Carry Supplies
- Steamboats Travel Inland Rivers of Iowa
- Steamboat Accidents
- Mississippi River Fuels Iowa Industry
“From Here to There,” The Iowa Heritage: Program # 6, Iowa Public Television, 1978.
They still talk about the explosion of The Dubuque in 1837. Sprayed scalding water all over the deck passengers: a lot of people hurt, 20 some killed.
Iowa Pathways: Iowa History Resources for Students and Teachers
Home ~ My Path ~ Artifacts ~ Timeline ~ Quest ~ Teacher Resources ~ Project Information ~ SponsorsIowa Pathways © 2005 - 2015 Iowa Public Television