Whitaker: Tax code is larger than the Bible and needs reform
posted on April 24, 2014
Stories From This Episode
This story is part of Iowa Press #4131, which originally aired on April 24, 2014. Read all stories from this episode:
- Iowa Press Debate: U.S. Senate Republican Primary
- Ernst calls for elimination of IRS, Dept. of Education and EPA
- Jacobs says “Obamacare” will hurt Iowans and result in fewer jobs
- Schaben says farmers deserve farm subsidies
- Whitaker: Tax code is larger than the Bible and needs reform
- Clovis says affirmative action has hurt minorities
(Oct. 17, 2014)On this edition of Iowa Press our reporters cover the 2014 elections.
(Oct. 10, 2014)On this edition of Iowa Press, our guests are public opinion pollster J. Ann Selzer, president of Selzer & Company, Inc.; Chris Larimer, Associate...
(Oct. 10, 2014)Public opinion pollster J. Ann Selzer says she has a fear of voter fatigue when it comes to polls, because the phone rings so often these days....
(Oct. 10, 2014)Three women are on the ballot for U.S. House and Senate seats in 2014, but none are outwardly using gender, and the fact Iowa has never elected a...
(Oct. 10, 2014)Political science professor Arthur Sanders says unpredictable events in the world can sway voter opinions in the closing days of elections, and in...