Whitaker: Tax code is larger than the Bible and needs reform
posted on April 24, 2014
Stories From This Episode
This story is part of Iowa Press #4131, which originally aired on April 24, 2014. Read all stories from this episode:
- Iowa Press Debate: U.S. Senate Republican Primary
- Ernst calls for elimination of IRS, Dept. of Education and EPA
- Jacobs says “Obamacare” will hurt Iowans and result in fewer jobs
- Schaben says farmers deserve farm subsidies
- Whitaker: Tax code is larger than the Bible and needs reform
- Clovis says affirmative action has hurt minorities
(Apr. 24, 2015)This week’s Iowa Press convenes a roundtable of political journalists to discuss the ongoing Iowa legislative session and the latest developments in...
(Apr. 10, 2015)U.S. Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack, the former Iowa governor, says big investments have been made and a lot is being done to improve water...
(Apr. 10, 2015)Sec. Tom Vilsack, the former Iowa governor and current U.S. Secretary of Agriculture, says Hillary Clinton is warm, funny, a good listener and a...
(Apr. 10, 2015)Sec. Tom Vilsack, a former Iowa governor and current U.S. Secretary of Agriculture, says he definitely wants to come back "home" and contribute...
(Apr. 10, 2015)USDA Secretary Tom Vilsack is the guest on this edition of Iowa Press. Vilsack responds to questions about his tenure as head of the Agriculture...