Whitaker: Tax code is larger than the Bible and needs reform
posted on April 24, 2014
Stories From This Episode
This story is part of Iowa Press #4131, which originally aired on April 24, 2014. Read all stories from this episode:
- Iowa Press Debate: U.S. Senate Republican Primary
- Ernst calls for elimination of IRS, Dept. of Education and EPA
- Jacobs says “Obamacare” will hurt Iowans and result in fewer jobs
- Schaben says farmers deserve farm subsidies
- Whitaker: Tax code is larger than the Bible and needs reform
- Clovis says affirmative action has hurt minorities
(Aug. 22, 2014)Former Senator Jim Webb (D-Virginia) is the guest on this edition of Iowa Press. Senator Webb discusses economic and veterans affairs issues. Webb,...
(Aug. 22, 2014)When asked to evaluate Hillary Clinton's performance as U.S. Secretary of State, former Virginia Democratic Senator Jim Webb says, "There's time...
(Aug. 22, 2014)Former Virginia Senator Jim Webb says it doesn't do any good for U.S. national security for us to be an occupying power in the Middle East. He...
(Aug. 22, 2014)Former Virginia Democratic Senator Jim Webb says he cautions fellow Democrats from jumping to conclusions about what happened in Ferguson,...
(Aug. 20, 2014)Mariannette Miller-Meeks(R) and Dave Loebsack(D) Thursday, August 28 Iowa City High School Iowa City, Iowa Iowa Press continues its focus...