Whitaker: Tax code is larger than the Bible and needs reform
posted on April 24, 2014
Stories From This Episode
This story is part of Iowa Press #4131, which originally aired on April 24, 2014. Read all stories from this episode:
- Iowa Press Debate: U.S. Senate Republican Primary
- Ernst calls for elimination of IRS, Dept. of Education and EPA
- Jacobs says “Obamacare” will hurt Iowans and result in fewer jobs
- Schaben says farmers deserve farm subsidies
- Whitaker: Tax code is larger than the Bible and needs reform
- Clovis says affirmative action has hurt minorities
(Nov. 26, 2014)Des Moines attorney and former Republican Gubernatorial candidate Doug Gross and former Iowa state director for Obama 2012 and Secretary of State...
(Nov. 26, 2014)Republican insider Doug Gross says if Kim Reynolds wants to run for governor in the future, she needs to start putting together her own team and...
(Nov. 26, 2014)Republican insider Doug Gross says Iowa has one more chance to get it right, or the state may not go first in 2020. He says getting the vote count...
(Nov. 26, 2014)Democratic insider Brad Anderson says there are up-and-coming leaders in the Iowa Democratic Party, such as Nathan Blake, Ravi Patel, Janet...
(Nov. 21, 2014)Iowa 3rd District Congressman-elect David Young (R – Van Meter) is the guest on this edition of Iowa Press. Young just returned from Washington,...