Whitaker: Tax code is larger than the Bible and needs reform
posted on April 24, 2014
Stories From This Episode
This story is part of Iowa Press #4131, which originally aired on April 24, 2014. Read all stories from this episode:
- Iowa Press Debate: U.S. Senate Republican Primary
- Ernst calls for elimination of IRS, Dept. of Education and EPA
- Jacobs says “Obamacare” will hurt Iowans and result in fewer jobs
- Schaben says farmers deserve farm subsidies
- Whitaker: Tax code is larger than the Bible and needs reform
- Clovis says affirmative action has hurt minorities
(Sep. 3, 2015)On this edition of Iowa Press, first-term Republican Congressman David Young (R-Van Meter) joins us to discuss his first eight months in office...
(Sep. 3, 2015)Rep. David Young (R-Van Meter) says he's sympathetic with the viewpoint of a Kentucky county clerk who refuses to issue same-sex marriage licenses,...
(Sep. 3, 2015)Rep. David Young (R-Van Meter) says he has been skeptical of the Iran deal from the beginning, and he will not vote in favor of it. He says 24...
(Sep. 3, 2015)There are big budget debates looming in Congress in the coming days. Rep. David Young (R-Van Meter) says he thinks Congress will have to pass...
(Sep. 3, 2015)Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vermont) says if someone works 40 hours a week, they should not be living in poverty. As a result, he says the federal...