Whitaker: Tax code is larger than the Bible and needs reform
posted on April 24, 2014
Stories From This Episode
This story is part of Iowa Press #4131, which originally aired on April 24, 2014. Read all stories from this episode:
- Iowa Press Debate: U.S. Senate Republican Primary
- Ernst calls for elimination of IRS, Dept. of Education and EPA
- Jacobs says “Obamacare” will hurt Iowans and result in fewer jobs
- Schaben says farmers deserve farm subsidies
- Whitaker: Tax code is larger than the Bible and needs reform
- Clovis says affirmative action has hurt minorities
(Jul. 28, 2014)Gov. Branstad (R) and Sen. Jack Hatch (D) Thursday, August 14 - 4:00 p.m. Penningroth Media Center Iowa State Fairgrounds Open to the...
(Jul. 18, 2014)On this edition of Iowa Press, our guests include Republican political strategist David Kochel and Democratic political strategist Jeff Link. We...
(Jul. 18, 2014)Republican strategist David Kochel says viewers see through the cynical distortion of Joni Ernst's positions highlighted in a negative ad from...
(Jul. 18, 2014)Republican strategist David Kochel and Democratic strategist Jeff Link both predict a close race between Rep. Bruce Braley and State Sen. Joni...
(Jul. 18, 2014)Democratic strategist Jeff Link says the video of Bruce Braley referencing an Iowa farmer becoming chair of the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee...