Whitaker: Tax code is larger than the Bible and needs reform
posted on April 24, 2014
Stories From This Episode
This story is part of Iowa Press #4131, which originally aired on April 24, 2014. Read all stories from this episode:
- Iowa Press Debate: U.S. Senate Republican Primary
- Ernst calls for elimination of IRS, Dept. of Education and EPA
- Jacobs says “Obamacare” will hurt Iowans and result in fewer jobs
- Schaben says farmers deserve farm subsidies
- Whitaker: Tax code is larger than the Bible and needs reform
- Clovis says affirmative action has hurt minorities
(Nov. 25, 2015)This edition of Iowa Press features Republican activist and former Gubernatorial candidate Doug Gross and former democratic Lt. Gov. Patty Judge...
(Nov. 20, 2015)This edition of Iowa Press is a reporters’ roundtable discussing the 2016 presidential campaigns other local political developments. Joining...
(Nov. 12, 2015)On this edition of Iowa Press, new University of Iowa President Bruce Harreld discusses the future of the University. Joining Harreld at the Iowa...
(Nov. 10, 2015)University of Iowa President Bruce Harreld says his controversial hiring and rocky start has not been fun, but he's received a lot of support from...
(Nov. 10, 2015)In response to a question about the University of Iowa coming under greater scrutiny from the state legislature, Iowa President Bruce Harreld...