Whitaker: Tax code is larger than the Bible and needs reform
posted on April 24, 2014
Stories From This Episode
This story is part of Iowa Press #4131, which originally aired on April 24, 2014. Read all stories from this episode:
- Iowa Press Debate: U.S. Senate Republican Primary
- Ernst calls for elimination of IRS, Dept. of Education and EPA
- Jacobs says “Obamacare” will hurt Iowans and result in fewer jobs
- Schaben says farmers deserve farm subsidies
- Whitaker: Tax code is larger than the Bible and needs reform
- Clovis says affirmative action has hurt minorities
(May. 29, 2015)Former Republican Party of Iowa chairman Matt Strawn and Iowa Democratic Party activist Jerry Crawford are the guests on this edition of Iowa...
(May. 29, 2015)Former Republican Party of Iowa Chair Matt Strawn says the criteria and formats being talked about for Republican presidential candidate debates...
(May. 29, 2015)Former Republican Party of Iowa Chair Matt Strawn says there will be an Iowa Straw Poll on August 8, and presidential candidates will attend. He...
(May. 29, 2015)Democratic Party activist and Hillary Clinton supporter Jerry Crawford says if Hillary Clinton is elected president, she would support the Iowa...
(May. 22, 2015)Iowa Agriculture Secretary Bill Northey, Iowa State University Egg Industry Center Director Hongwei Xin and Iowa Poultry Association Executive...