Whitaker: Tax code is larger than the Bible and needs reform
posted on April 24, 2014
Stories From This Episode
This story is part of Iowa Press #4131, which originally aired on April 24, 2014. Read all stories from this episode:
- Iowa Press Debate: U.S. Senate Republican Primary
- Ernst calls for elimination of IRS, Dept. of Education and EPA
- Jacobs says “Obamacare” will hurt Iowans and result in fewer jobs
- Schaben says farmers deserve farm subsidies
- Whitaker: Tax code is larger than the Bible and needs reform
- Clovis says affirmative action has hurt minorities
(Oct. 5, 2015)On this edition of Iowa Press, Republican presidential candidate Dr. Ben Carson discusses his campaign, his vision for the country and his...
(Oct. 2, 2015)Republican presidential candidate Dr. Ben Carson says he suggests a tax system based on proportionality, because it's the only thing that's fair....
(Oct. 2, 2015)Dr. Ben Carson, Republican presidential candidate, says the U.S. should offer expertise in resettlement and maybe financial aid, for Syrian...
(Oct. 2, 2015)Dr. Ben Carson, a Republican presidential candidate, says Obama should let Putin know that the U.S. is not backing off. Carson says we need to...
(Sep. 21, 2015)Cruz says he will not follow the same path as fellow candidate Gov. Bobby Jindal in criticizing frontrunner Donald Trump. He adds the most...