Whitaker: Tax code is larger than the Bible and needs reform
posted on April 24, 2014
Stories From This Episode
This story is part of Iowa Press #4131, which originally aired on April 24, 2014. Read all stories from this episode:
- Iowa Press Debate: U.S. Senate Republican Primary
- Ernst calls for elimination of IRS, Dept. of Education and EPA
- Jacobs says “Obamacare” will hurt Iowans and result in fewer jobs
- Schaben says farmers deserve farm subsidies
- Whitaker: Tax code is larger than the Bible and needs reform
- Clovis says affirmative action has hurt minorities
(Jan. 30, 2015)This week’s Iowa Press convenes a roundtable of political journalists to discuss various issues being debated at the Statehouse, as well as the...
(Jan. 23, 2015)Dan Balz, chief correspondent for The Washington Post; Roger Simon, chief political columnist for Politico; and John Dickerson, CBS political...
(Jan. 14, 2015)Speaker of the House Representative Kraig Paulsen (R-Hiawatha) and Senate Majority Leader Senator Mike Gronstal (D-Council Bluffs) are the guests...
(Jan. 13, 2015)Iowa Press host Dean Borg leads Kay Henderson, Kathie Obradovich, and James Lynch in an analysis of Gov. Terry E. Branstad's (R) Condition of the...
(Jan. 9, 2015)Iowa Board of Regents President Bruce Rastetter and President Pro Tem Katie Mulholland are the guests on this edition of Iowa Press. The program...