Whitaker: Tax code is larger than the Bible and needs reform
posted on April 24, 2014
Stories From This Episode
This story is part of Iowa Press #4131, which originally aired on April 24, 2014. Read all stories from this episode:
- Iowa Press Debate: U.S. Senate Republican Primary
- Ernst calls for elimination of IRS, Dept. of Education and EPA
- Jacobs says “Obamacare” will hurt Iowans and result in fewer jobs
- Schaben says farmers deserve farm subsidies
- Whitaker: Tax code is larger than the Bible and needs reform
- Clovis says affirmative action has hurt minorities
(Dec. 19, 2014)Retiring Rep. Tom Latham (R - Clive) says one of the most important things for freshman Representatives and Senators to learn is the importance of...
(Dec. 19, 2014)Retiring Rep. Tom Latham (R - Clive) is good friends with House Speaker John Boehner. Latham says Boehner knows that there's an "opportunity of a...
(Dec. 19, 2014)Retiring Rep. Tom Latham (R - Clive) says he's very proud of the expansion of USDA facilities in Ames, help for constituents and making National...
(Dec. 19, 2014)Representative Tom Latham (R – Clive) is the guest on this edition of Iowa Press. The program discusses Rep. Latham’s 20-year career representing...
(Dec. 17, 2014)Senator Bernie Sanders (I – Vermont), who is considered a potential presidential candidate for 2016, is the guest on this edition of Iowa Press. The...