Whitaker: Tax code is larger than the Bible and needs reform
posted on April 24, 2014
Stories From This Episode
This story is part of Iowa Press #4131, which originally aired on April 24, 2014. Read all stories from this episode:
- Iowa Press Debate: U.S. Senate Republican Primary
- Ernst calls for elimination of IRS, Dept. of Education and EPA
- Jacobs says “Obamacare” will hurt Iowans and result in fewer jobs
- Schaben says farmers deserve farm subsidies
- Whitaker: Tax code is larger than the Bible and needs reform
- Clovis says affirmative action has hurt minorities
(Sep. 19, 2014)Senator Tom Harkin (D – Iowa) is the guest on this edition of Iowa Press. The program will look back at last weekend’s 37th and final Harkin...
(Sep. 19, 2014)Iowa Sen. Tom Harkin admits the Affordable Care Act (ACA) had a bumpy start, but he says the bill is working, because 7.3 million Americans who...
(Sep. 19, 2014)Iowa Sen. Tom Harkin says he wouldn't be surprised either way if Hillary Clinton decides to run for president or passes on the opportunity. He...
(Sep. 19, 2014)Iowa Sen. Tom Harkin says he has serious reservations about the U.S. plan in Syria. He also says U.S. allies in the region need to step up and do...
(Sep. 5, 2014)Iowa Democratic Party chair Scott Brennan and Republican Party of Iowa chair Jeff Kaufmann are the guests on this edition of Iowa Press. They...