Why should people vote for John McCain?
posted on June 4, 2008
Stories From This Episode
This story is part of Iowa Press #3506, which originally aired on October 12, 2007. Read all stories from this episode:
- John McCain on the Republican Party 2008
- John McCain on Health Care and Health Insurance
- Why should people vote for John McCain?
- John McCain On Iraq
- John McCain on Trade Policy
- John McCain on Tax Reform
- John McCain on Ethanol Policy
- John McCain Jokingly Calls Reporters "Jerks"
- John McCain on Medicare and the U.S. National Debt
- John McCain on Iraq in Detail
(Aug. 22, 2014)Former Senator Jim Webb (D-Virginia) is the guest on this edition of Iowa Press. Senator Webb discusses economic and veterans affairs issues. Webb,...
(Aug. 22, 2014)When asked to evaluate Hillary Clinton's performance as U.S. Secretary of State, former Virginia Democratic Senator Jim Webb says, "There's time...
(Aug. 22, 2014)Former Virginia Senator Jim Webb says it doesn't do any good for U.S. national security for us to be an occupying power in the Middle East. He...
(Aug. 22, 2014)Former Virginia Democratic Senator Jim Webb says he cautions fellow Democrats from jumping to conclusions about what happened in Ferguson,...
(Aug. 20, 2014)Mariannette Miller-Meeks(R) and Dave Loebsack(D) Thursday, August 28 Iowa City High School Iowa City, Iowa Iowa Press continues its focus...