Why should people vote for John McCain?
posted on June 4, 2008
Stories From This Episode
This story is part of Iowa Press #3506, which originally aired on October 12, 2007. Read all stories from this episode:
- John McCain on the Republican Party 2008
- John McCain on Health Care and Health Insurance
- Why should people vote for John McCain?
- John McCain On Iraq
- John McCain on Trade Policy
- John McCain on Tax Reform
- John McCain on Ethanol Policy
- John McCain Jokingly Calls Reporters "Jerks"
- John McCain on Medicare and the U.S. National Debt
- John McCain on Iraq in Detail
(Apr. 11, 2014)Iowa Press moderator Dean Borg leads a roundtable discussion about Iowa politics. Borg is joined by Kay Henderson, news director for Radio Iowa,...
(Apr. 4, 2014)USDA Secretary Tom Vilsack is the guest on this edition of Iowa Press. He discusses the latest concerns in rural America as well as political issues...
(Apr. 4, 2014)U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack says the USDA is helping organize and share information with farmers about climate change so they can take...
(Apr. 4, 2014)Sec. Tom Vilsack says he doesn't know what's in his future beyond his current job at the USDA. However, in response to a question about possible...
Vilsack: "I don't think there's any question that we're on the side of farmers, ranchers and producers."
(Apr. 4, 2014)U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack responded recently to accusations from Iowa Rep. Tom Latham that the USDA isn't on the side of farmers....