Why should people vote for John McCain?
posted on June 4, 2008
Stories From This Episode
This story is part of Iowa Press #3506, which originally aired on October 12, 2007. Read all stories from this episode:
- John McCain on the Republican Party 2008
- John McCain on Health Care and Health Insurance
- Why should people vote for John McCain?
- John McCain On Iraq
- John McCain on Trade Policy
- John McCain on Tax Reform
- John McCain on Ethanol Policy
- John McCain Jokingly Calls Reporters "Jerks"
- John McCain on Medicare and the U.S. National Debt
- John McCain on Iraq in Detail
(Oct. 9, 2015)On this edition of Iowa Press, former Maryland Governor Martin O’Malley discusses his Iowa Caucus campaign and the important issues he’s talking...
(Oct. 9, 2015)Former Governor Martin O'Malley (D-Maryland) says there's a difference between leading and following a poll. He says he was against both the TPP and...
(Oct. 9, 2015)Former Maryland Governor Martin O'Malley, a Democrat, says the federal government should set a floor for minimum wage at $15 an hour. However,...
(Oct. 9, 2015)Former Maryland Governor Martin O'Malley, who is running for the Democratic nomination for president, says the U.S. is mindlessly breaking up...
(Oct. 5, 2015)On this edition of Iowa Press, Republican presidential candidate Dr. Ben Carson discusses his campaign, his vision for the country and his...