Why should people vote for John McCain?
posted on June 4, 2008
Stories From This Episode
This story is part of Iowa Press #3506, which originally aired on October 12, 2007. Read all stories from this episode:
- John McCain on the Republican Party 2008
- John McCain on Health Care and Health Insurance
- Why should people vote for John McCain?
- John McCain On Iraq
- John McCain on Trade Policy
- John McCain on Tax Reform
- John McCain on Ethanol Policy
- John McCain Jokingly Calls Reporters "Jerks"
- John McCain on Medicare and the U.S. National Debt
- John McCain on Iraq in Detail
(Jun. 14, 2013)Iowa Press concludes this season with a reporters' roundtable recap of 2013 to date and a preview of the political months ahead. Dean Borg is the...
(Jun. 7, 2013)Gov. Terry Branstad (R – Des Moines) discusses the 2013 Iowa legislative session and his priorities for the state moving forward. Joining...
(May. 30, 2013)Rep. Kraig Paulsen (R-Hiawatha) and Sen. Mike Gronstal (D-Council Bluffs) are the guests on this episode of Iowa Press. Paulsen, speaker of the Iowa...
(May. 24, 2013)U.S. Rep. Tom Latham (R-Clive) discusses the status of legislation on immigration and agriculture, as well as a series of high-profile...
(May. 16, 2013)Iowa DNR Director Chuck Gipp and Des Moines Water Works General Manager Bill Stowe discuss the status of Iowa’s water quality and natural...