Why should people vote for John McCain?
posted on June 4, 2008
Stories From This Episode
This story is part of Iowa Press #3506, which originally aired on October 12, 2007. Read all stories from this episode:
- John McCain on the Republican Party 2008
- John McCain on Health Care and Health Insurance
- Why should people vote for John McCain?
- John McCain On Iraq
- John McCain on Trade Policy
- John McCain on Tax Reform
- John McCain on Ethanol Policy
- John McCain Jokingly Calls Reporters "Jerks"
- John McCain on Medicare and the U.S. National Debt
- John McCain on Iraq in Detail
(Dec. 19, 2013)Former Gov. Brian Schweitzer (D - Montana) discusses the upcoming 2014 elections and his political future with moderator Dean Borg and reporters Kay...
(Dec. 19, 2013)Former Montana Governor Brian Schweitzer, a Democrat, says it might be the right time for a woman to be president. He says nobody can screw up...
(Dec. 19, 2013)Former Montana Governor Brian Schweitzer says the U.S. should get its troops out of Afghanistan immediately. Schweitzer, a Democrat, spent several...
(Dec. 19, 2013)Former Montana Governor Brian Schweitzer, a Democrat, says money from special interests has too much influence on politicians from both parties in...
(Dec. 13, 2013)Creighton University Economist Ernie Goss and Iowa State University Economist David Swenson are the guests on this episode of Iowa Press. Goss and...