John McCain On Iraq
posted on June 4, 2008
Stories From This Episode
This story is part of Iowa Press #3506, which originally aired on October 12, 2007. Read all stories from this episode:
- John McCain on the Republican Party 2008
- John McCain on Health Care and Health Insurance
- Why should people vote for John McCain?
- John McCain On Iraq
- John McCain on Trade Policy
- John McCain on Tax Reform
- John McCain on Ethanol Policy
- John McCain Jokingly Calls Reporters "Jerks"
- John McCain on Medicare and the U.S. National Debt
- John McCain on Iraq in Detail
(Nov. 27, 2013)Political strategists Doug Gross and Jeff Link are the guests on this edition of Iowa Press. The discussion includes a look at ongoing political...
(Nov. 27, 2013)Republican strategist Doug Gross says recent polling shows Bob Vander Plaats would not be a lock for the Republican nomination if he decides to...
(Nov. 27, 2013)How much of a factor could Obamacare be in the 2014 election? Democratic strategist Jeff Link says once problems with the rocky start are fixed,...
(Nov. 27, 2013)Democratic strategist Jeff Link says he thinks if Hillary Clinton runs for president in 2016, she will run an aggressive campaign in Iowa and...
(Nov. 22, 2013)Michael Fitzgerald, State Treasurer; Donna Mueller, CEO of IPERS; and Gretchen Tegeler, Executive Director of the Taxpayers Association of...