John McCain On Iraq
posted on June 4, 2008
Stories From This Episode
This story is part of Iowa Press #3506, which originally aired on October 12, 2007. Read all stories from this episode:
- John McCain on the Republican Party 2008
- John McCain on Health Care and Health Insurance
- Why should people vote for John McCain?
- John McCain On Iraq
- John McCain on Trade Policy
- John McCain on Tax Reform
- John McCain on Ethanol Policy
- John McCain Jokingly Calls Reporters "Jerks"
- John McCain on Medicare and the U.S. National Debt
- John McCain on Iraq in Detail
(Oct. 17, 2014)On this edition of Iowa Press our reporters cover the 2014 elections.
(Oct. 10, 2014)On this edition of Iowa Press, our guests are public opinion pollster J. Ann Selzer, president of Selzer & Company, Inc.; Chris Larimer, Associate...
(Oct. 10, 2014)Public opinion pollster J. Ann Selzer says she has a fear of voter fatigue when it comes to polls, because the phone rings so often these days....
(Oct. 10, 2014)Three women are on the ballot for U.S. House and Senate seats in 2014, but none are outwardly using gender, and the fact Iowa has never elected a...
(Oct. 10, 2014)Political science professor Arthur Sanders says unpredictable events in the world can sway voter opinions in the closing days of elections, and in...