John McCain On Iraq
posted on June 4, 2008
Stories From This Episode
This story is part of Iowa Press #3506, which originally aired on October 12, 2007. Read all stories from this episode:
- John McCain on the Republican Party 2008
- John McCain on Health Care and Health Insurance
- Why should people vote for John McCain?
- John McCain On Iraq
- John McCain on Trade Policy
- John McCain on Tax Reform
- John McCain on Ethanol Policy
- John McCain Jokingly Calls Reporters "Jerks"
- John McCain on Medicare and the U.S. National Debt
- John McCain on Iraq in Detail
(May. 16, 2013)Iowa DNR Director Chuck Gipp and Des Moines Water Works General Manager Bill Stowe discuss the status of Iowa’s water quality and natural...
(May. 10, 2013)In the first segment of this Iowa Press, Democratic strategist Jeff Link and Republican strategist David Kochel discuss the latest on the Iowa...
(May. 3, 2013)In the first segment of this Iowa Press, Iowa Secretary of Agriculture Bill Northey will discuss Iowa agriculture and politics in the state of...
(Apr. 26, 2013)Ongoing negotiations regarding Medicaid expansion in Iowa are the focus for this episode of Iowa Press. Guests are: Rep. Walt Rogers (R-Cedar...
(Apr. 19, 2013)Rep. Bruce Braley (D-Waterloo) is the guest for the first half of this week’s Iowa Press. Braley discusses the work of Congress, and his bid for...