Barack Obama on special interest groups and PAC funds
posted on June 4, 2008
Stories From This Episode
This story is part of Iowa Press #3510, which originally aired on November 9, 2007. Read all stories from this episode:
- Barack Obama on special interest groups and PAC funds
- Why should people vote for Barack Obama?
- Barack Obama on 'Is Race a Factor?'
- Barack Obama on Energy Policy and Conservation
- Barack Obama on Education and Motivating Change
- Barack Obama on Afghanistan
- Barack Obama on unpopular decisions
- Barack Obama on the National Debt
- Barack Obama on the 'National Mood'
- Barack Obama On His Experience
(Aug. 22, 2014)Former Senator Jim Webb (D-Virginia) is the guest on this edition of Iowa Press. Senator Webb discusses economic and veterans affairs issues. Webb,...
(Aug. 22, 2014)When asked to evaluate Hillary Clinton's performance as U.S. Secretary of State, former Virginia Democratic Senator Jim Webb says, "There's time...
(Aug. 22, 2014)Former Virginia Senator Jim Webb says it doesn't do any good for U.S. national security for us to be an occupying power in the Middle East. He...
(Aug. 22, 2014)Former Virginia Democratic Senator Jim Webb says he cautions fellow Democrats from jumping to conclusions about what happened in Ferguson,...
(Aug. 20, 2014)Mariannette Miller-Meeks(R) and Dave Loebsack(D) Thursday, August 28 Iowa City High School Iowa City, Iowa Iowa Press continues its focus...