Barack Obama on special interest groups and PAC funds
posted on June 4, 2008
Stories From This Episode
This story is part of Iowa Press #3510, which originally aired on November 9, 2007. Read all stories from this episode:
- Barack Obama on special interest groups and PAC funds
- Why should people vote for Barack Obama?
- Barack Obama on 'Is Race a Factor?'
- Barack Obama on Energy Policy and Conservation
- Barack Obama on Education and Motivating Change
- Barack Obama on Afghanistan
- Barack Obama on unpopular decisions
- Barack Obama on the National Debt
- Barack Obama on the 'National Mood'
- Barack Obama On His Experience
(Jan. 23, 2015)Dan Balz, chief correspondent for The Washington Post; Roger Simon, chief political columnist for Politico; and John Dickerson, CBS political...
(Jan. 14, 2015)Speaker of the House Representative Kraig Paulsen (R-Hiawatha) and Senate Majority Leader Senator Mike Gronstal (D-Council Bluffs) are the guests...
(Jan. 13, 2015)Iowa Press host Dean Borg leads Kay Henderson, Kathie Obradovich, and James Lynch in an analysis of Gov. Terry E. Branstad's (R) Condition of the...
(Jan. 9, 2015)Iowa Board of Regents President Bruce Rastetter and President Pro Tem Katie Mulholland are the guests on this edition of Iowa Press. The program...
(Jan. 9, 2015)Iowa Board of Regents leaders Bruce Rastetter and Katie Mulholland say they're confident the legislature will help make it possible for Regents to...