Barack Obama on special interest groups and PAC funds
posted on June 4, 2008
Stories From This Episode
This story is part of Iowa Press #3510, which originally aired on November 9, 2007. Read all stories from this episode:
- Barack Obama on special interest groups and PAC funds
- Why should people vote for Barack Obama?
- Barack Obama on 'Is Race a Factor?'
- Barack Obama on Energy Policy and Conservation
- Barack Obama on Education and Motivating Change
- Barack Obama on Afghanistan
- Barack Obama on unpopular decisions
- Barack Obama on the National Debt
- Barack Obama on the 'National Mood'
- Barack Obama On His Experience
(Jul. 28, 2014)Gov. Branstad (R) and Sen. Jack Hatch (D) Thursday, August 14 - 4:00 p.m. Penningroth Media Center Iowa State Fairgrounds Open to the...
(Jul. 18, 2014)On this edition of Iowa Press, our guests include Republican political strategist David Kochel and Democratic political strategist Jeff Link. We...
(Jul. 18, 2014)Republican strategist David Kochel says viewers see through the cynical distortion of Joni Ernst's positions highlighted in a negative ad from...
(Jul. 18, 2014)Republican strategist David Kochel and Democratic strategist Jeff Link both predict a close race between Rep. Bruce Braley and State Sen. Joni...
(Jul. 18, 2014)Democratic strategist Jeff Link says the video of Bruce Braley referencing an Iowa farmer becoming chair of the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee...