Barack Obama On Democrats and Change
posted on June 4, 2008
Stories From This Episode
This story is part of Iowa Press #3510, which originally aired on November 9, 2007. Read all stories from this episode:
- Barack Obama on special interest groups and PAC funds
- Why should people vote for Barack Obama?
- Barack Obama on 'Is Race a Factor?'
- Barack Obama on Energy Policy and Conservation
- Barack Obama on Education and Motivating Change
- Barack Obama on Afghanistan
- Barack Obama on unpopular decisions
- Barack Obama on the National Debt
- Barack Obama on the 'National Mood'
- Barack Obama On His Experience
(Dec. 13, 2013)Creighton University Economist Ernie Goss and Iowa State University Economist David Swenson are the guests on this episode of Iowa Press. Goss and...
(Dec. 13, 2013)Economists David Swenson from Iowa State University and Ernie Goss from Creighton University say casinos in Iowa's border towns draw in money...
(Dec. 13, 2013)Economist Ernie Goss says a federal minimum wage increase would have some negative employment impact in the short term. He says the most important...
(Dec. 13, 2013)Economist David Swenson says Farm Bill negotiations could contribute to constricting the economy a bit, especially in terms of potential cutbacks...
(Dec. 13, 2013)Economist Ernie Goss says the steep rise in agricultural land prices in a short period of time has created a bubble, and there's no doubt that land...