Barack Obama On Attracting Young Voters
posted on June 4, 2008
Stories From This Episode
This story is part of Iowa Press #3510, which originally aired on November 9, 2007. Read all stories from this episode:
- Barack Obama on special interest groups and PAC funds
- Why should people vote for Barack Obama?
- Barack Obama on 'Is Race a Factor?'
- Barack Obama on Energy Policy and Conservation
- Barack Obama on Education and Motivating Change
- Barack Obama on Afghanistan
- Barack Obama on unpopular decisions
- Barack Obama on the National Debt
- Barack Obama on the 'National Mood'
- Barack Obama On His Experience
(Oct. 17, 2014)On this edition of Iowa Press our reporters cover the 2014 elections.
(Oct. 10, 2014)On this edition of Iowa Press, our guests are public opinion pollster J. Ann Selzer, president of Selzer & Company, Inc.; Chris Larimer, Associate...
(Oct. 10, 2014)Public opinion pollster J. Ann Selzer says she has a fear of voter fatigue when it comes to polls, because the phone rings so often these days....
(Oct. 10, 2014)Three women are on the ballot for U.S. House and Senate seats in 2014, but none are outwardly using gender, and the fact Iowa has never elected a...
(Oct. 10, 2014)Political science professor Arthur Sanders says unpredictable events in the world can sway voter opinions in the closing days of elections, and in...