Barack Obama on Iraq War and Iran
posted on June 4, 2008
Stories From This Episode
This story is part of Iowa Press #3510, which originally aired on November 9, 2007. Read all stories from this episode:
- Barack Obama on special interest groups and PAC funds
- Why should people vote for Barack Obama?
- Barack Obama on 'Is Race a Factor?'
- Barack Obama on Energy Policy and Conservation
- Barack Obama on Education and Motivating Change
- Barack Obama on Afghanistan
- Barack Obama on unpopular decisions
- Barack Obama on the National Debt
- Barack Obama on the 'National Mood'
- Barack Obama On His Experience
(Apr. 18, 2014)Brian Ohorilko, Administrator of the Iowa Racing & Gaming Commission; Jeff Lamberti, Chairman of the Iowa Racing & Gaming Commission; and Ernie...
(Apr. 18, 2014)Jeff Lambert, chair of the Iowa Racing and Gaming Commission, says he and other commissioners are cautious about allowing competing casinos to...
(Apr. 18, 2014)Iowa Racing and Gaming Commission Chairman Jeff Lamberti says the commission encourages and requires gambling facilities to be top-notch. He...
(Apr. 18, 2014)Economist Ernie Goss says the casino industry is very competitive, with newer facilities competing against older facilities and luring away...
(Apr. 18, 2014)Jeff Lamberti, chair of the Iowa Racing and Gaming Commission, says a proposed Greene County casino is not an apples-to-apples comparison with the...