John McCain on Iraq in Detail
posted on June 4, 2008
Stories From This Episode
This story is part of Iowa Press #3506, which originally aired on October 12, 2007. Read all stories from this episode:
- John McCain on the Republican Party 2008
- John McCain on Health Care and Health Insurance
- Why should people vote for John McCain?
- John McCain On Iraq
- John McCain on Trade Policy
- John McCain on Tax Reform
- John McCain on Ethanol Policy
- John McCain Jokingly Calls Reporters "Jerks"
- John McCain on Medicare and the U.S. National Debt
- John McCain on Iraq in Detail
(Sep. 19, 2014)Senator Tom Harkin (D – Iowa) is the guest on this edition of Iowa Press. The program will look back at last weekend’s 37th and final Harkin...
(Sep. 19, 2014)Iowa Sen. Tom Harkin admits the Affordable Care Act (ACA) had a bumpy start, but he says the bill is working, because 7.3 million Americans who...
(Sep. 19, 2014)Iowa Sen. Tom Harkin says he wouldn't be surprised either way if Hillary Clinton decides to run for president or passes on the opportunity. He...
(Sep. 19, 2014)Iowa Sen. Tom Harkin says he has serious reservations about the U.S. plan in Syria. He also says U.S. allies in the region need to step up and do...
(Sep. 5, 2014)Iowa Democratic Party chair Scott Brennan and Republican Party of Iowa chair Jeff Kaufmann are the guests on this edition of Iowa Press. They...