John McCain on Iraq in Detail
posted on June 4, 2008
Stories From This Episode
This story is part of Iowa Press #3506, which originally aired on October 12, 2007. Read all stories from this episode:
- John McCain on the Republican Party 2008
- John McCain on Health Care and Health Insurance
- Why should people vote for John McCain?
- John McCain On Iraq
- John McCain on Trade Policy
- John McCain on Tax Reform
- John McCain on Ethanol Policy
- John McCain Jokingly Calls Reporters "Jerks"
- John McCain on Medicare and the U.S. National Debt
- John McCain on Iraq in Detail
(Jul. 11, 2014)Democratic candidate for Congress in Iowa’s Fourth District Jim Mowrer (D-Boone) is the guest on this edition of Iowa Press. Mowrer is challenging...
(Jul. 11, 2014)Democratic Fourth District Congressional candidate Jim Mowrer says he has some issues with the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) that need to be...
(Jul. 11, 2014)Democratic Fourth District Congressional candidate Jim Mowrer says Rep. Steve King is partly responsible for problems with illegal immigration...
(Jul. 11, 2014)Democratic Fourth District Congressional candidate Jim Mowrer says Rep. Steve King regularly advocates for no government involvement whatsoever, and...
(Jul. 3, 2014)On this edition of Iowa Press, a panel of our regular Iowa Press reporters recap the June primaries and analyze the campaigns heating up this...