John McCain on Iraq in Detail
posted on June 4, 2008
Stories From This Episode
This story is part of Iowa Press #3506, which originally aired on October 12, 2007. Read all stories from this episode:
- John McCain on the Republican Party 2008
- John McCain on Health Care and Health Insurance
- Why should people vote for John McCain?
- John McCain On Iraq
- John McCain on Trade Policy
- John McCain on Tax Reform
- John McCain on Ethanol Policy
- John McCain Jokingly Calls Reporters "Jerks"
- John McCain on Medicare and the U.S. National Debt
- John McCain on Iraq in Detail
(Dec. 19, 2014)Retiring Rep. Tom Latham (R - Clive) says one of the most important things for freshman Representatives and Senators to learn is the importance of...
(Dec. 19, 2014)Retiring Rep. Tom Latham (R - Clive) is good friends with House Speaker John Boehner. Latham says Boehner knows that there's an "opportunity of a...
(Dec. 19, 2014)Retiring Rep. Tom Latham (R - Clive) says he's very proud of the expansion of USDA facilities in Ames, help for constituents and making National...
(Dec. 19, 2014)Representative Tom Latham (R – Clive) is the guest on this edition of Iowa Press. The program discusses Rep. Latham’s 20-year career representing...
(Dec. 17, 2014)Senator Bernie Sanders (I – Vermont), who is considered a potential presidential candidate for 2016, is the guest on this edition of Iowa Press. The...