Barack Obama summarizes his campaign
posted on June 4, 2008
Stories From This Episode
This story is part of Iowa Press #3510, which originally aired on November 9, 2007. Read all stories from this episode:
- Barack Obama on special interest groups and PAC funds
- Why should people vote for Barack Obama?
- Barack Obama on 'Is Race a Factor?'
- Barack Obama on Energy Policy and Conservation
- Barack Obama on Education and Motivating Change
- Barack Obama on Afghanistan
- Barack Obama on unpopular decisions
- Barack Obama on the National Debt
- Barack Obama on the 'National Mood'
- Barack Obama On His Experience
(Feb. 27, 2015)Steve Scheffler, Iowa National Republican Committeeman; Craig Robinson, editor of TheIowaRepublican.com; and Doug Gross, a former Iowa Republican...
(Feb. 27, 2015)The Republican National Committee is controlling the number of presidential candidate debates for the 2016 election cycle. As a result, more forums...
(Feb. 27, 2015)Republican Doug Gross says the buck ultimately stops with the governor. However, he says a big problem with the prison was the project labor...
(Feb. 27, 2015)The Iowa legislature swiftly passed, and Governor Terry Branstad quickly signed into law, a 10 cent increase in the state's gas tax. Republicans...
(Feb. 20, 2015)Jeffrey Bullock, president of the University of Dubuque in Dubuque; Kent Henning, president of Grand View University in Des Moines; and Mark Putnam,...