Barack Obama summarizes his campaign
posted on June 4, 2008
Stories From This Episode
This story is part of Iowa Press #3510, which originally aired on November 9, 2007. Read all stories from this episode:
- Barack Obama on special interest groups and PAC funds
- Why should people vote for Barack Obama?
- Barack Obama on 'Is Race a Factor?'
- Barack Obama on Energy Policy and Conservation
- Barack Obama on Education and Motivating Change
- Barack Obama on Afghanistan
- Barack Obama on unpopular decisions
- Barack Obama on the National Debt
- Barack Obama on the 'National Mood'
- Barack Obama On His Experience
(Nov. 27, 2013)Political strategists Doug Gross and Jeff Link are the guests on this edition of Iowa Press. The discussion includes a look at ongoing political...
(Nov. 27, 2013)Republican strategist Doug Gross says recent polling shows Bob Vander Plaats would not be a lock for the Republican nomination if he decides to...
(Nov. 27, 2013)How much of a factor could Obamacare be in the 2014 election? Democratic strategist Jeff Link says once problems with the rocky start are fixed,...
(Nov. 27, 2013)Democratic strategist Jeff Link says he thinks if Hillary Clinton runs for president in 2016, she will run an aggressive campaign in Iowa and...
(Nov. 22, 2013)Michael Fitzgerald, State Treasurer; Donna Mueller, CEO of IPERS; and Gretchen Tegeler, Executive Director of the Taxpayers Association of...