Earth Trails Productions requires creativity and efficiency. Almost every assignment requires you to identify an issue, sort out the details, and emerge with an appropriate so-lution. With years of experience behind them, our field producers have come up with this step-by-step process for foolproof assignments.
1. Identify and clarify the issue. The first step in reaching a solution for your assignment is pinpointing the issue(s).
2. Gather information. Learn more about possible causes and solutions.
3. Evaluate the evidence. Does it represent various points of view? How accurate is the information gathered? Is it fact or opinion?
4. Weigh the advantages and disadvantages of different alternatives. What are the benefits and consequences? What are the obstacles? How can they be handled? Here's where your creativity is especially important. Draw conclusions from the gathered evidence and pose solutions.
5. Select a solution and put it into action. Follow through on your decision by monitoring the results of your plan.
Funding provided by
USDE Star Schools grant #R203K990001 and Roy J. Carver Charitable Trust