Best of the Midwest with Dan Kaercher
The Midwest is a fabulous place to travel and explore. From its serene small towns to big city attractions, natural wonders and great food - there is something for everyone. Just ask Dan Kaercher, editor-in-chief of Midwest Living magazine. After 20 years of traveling the highways and byways of America's heartland, Dan certainly knows the hot spots both on and off the beaten path. Now viewers can join Dan on a sentimental journey as he revisits those places he calls his favorites. It's a whirlwind trip of 10,000 miles through 12 states to explore the Best of the Midwest.
The companion book Best of the Midwest by Dan Kaercher is available in hardcover for 29.95 or paperback for 19.95 plus shipping and handling. To order call1-800-243-0495 or go to www.GlobePequot.com.
- Episode 101: Ohio & Indiana
- Episode 102: Michigan and part of Wisconsin
- Episode 103: Wisconsin and Chicago
- Episode 104: Illinois and Missouri
- Episode 105: Missouri and Kansas
- Episode 106: Nebraska and South Dakota
- Episode 107: North Dakota and Minnesota
- Episode 108: Minnesota and Iowa