Ask This Old House
At the Ask This Old House barn loft, host Steve Thomas consults painting contractor Jim Clark on a letter from a homeowner looking for ways to clean and maintain old paintbrushes. General contractor Tom Silva makes a Housecall to a young couple that need help filling in the gaps in their 160-year-old pine floor. Tom shows them how sisal and jute rope do the job. [26 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: Host Kevin O'Connor, general contractor Tom Silva, plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey, landscape contractor Roger Cook and guest experts make personal HOUSE calls, guiding viewers through home improvement techniques.
All Upcoming Episodes
- Sun, May 31, 9:00 PM on IPTV Learns
These episodes of Ask This Old House aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Mailbox Replacement/Indow Anatomy/Old Door Re-Use (#1322)
- Exterior Lighting Install/Main Water Shutoff Replacement (#1321)
- Lightning Protection/Reverse Osmosis Water Filter Install (#1320)
- Ceiling Fan Replacement/Bonsai Tree (#1319)
- Entry Shelf Build/Rough Electric Install (#1318)
- Episode #1317
- Episode #1316
- Episode #1315
- Episode #1314
- Episode #1313
- Episode #1312
- Episode #1311
- Episode #1310
- Episode #1309
- Episode #1308