Ask This Old House
Ask This Old House general contractor Tom Silva makes a House call to a young couple who need help repairing a cracked plaster ceiling in their condominium. At the barn loft, plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey and host Steve Thomas respond to a homeowner's inquiry on how to rebuild a toilet to prevent it from continuously filling. Landscape contractor Roger Cook is also on the road visiting a homeowner and helping them to remove an old tree stump from the front yard with a stump grinder. Back in the loft, Tom replaces a broke pane of glass and reglazes a window sash. [26 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: Host Kevin O'Connor, general contractor Tom Silva, plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey, landscape contractor Roger Cook and guest experts make personal HOUSE calls, guiding viewers through home improvement techniques.
All Upcoming Episodes
- Sun, May 31, 9:00 PM on IPTV Learns
These episodes of Ask This Old House aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Mailbox Replacement/Indow Anatomy/Old Door Re-Use (#1322)
- Exterior Lighting Install/Main Water Shutoff Replacement (#1321)
- Lightning Protection/Reverse Osmosis Water Filter Install (#1320)
- Ceiling Fan Replacement/Bonsai Tree (#1319)
- Entry Shelf Build/Rough Electric Install (#1318)
- Episode #1317
- Episode #1316
- Episode #1315
- Episode #1314
- Episode #1313
- Episode #1312
- Episode #1311
- Episode #1310
- Episode #1309
- Episode #1308