Ask This Old House
At the Ask This Old House loft, general contractor Tom Silva shows host Steve Thomas how to cut wooden bung holes and install them in decking. Painter Jim Clark visits a homeowner to demonstrate why the new paint in her bathroom is cracking and peeling. Back in the barn loft, the Ask This Old House crew examines two unfamiliar objects while trying to guess what they're used for, and plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey then describes different types of plumbing torches. To wrap-up, Tom rings the doorbell of a young couple in need of a House call to help them build an attractive outdoor lattice.
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: Host Kevin O'Connor, general contractor Tom Silva, plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey, landscape contractor Roger Cook and guest experts make personal HOUSE calls, guiding viewers through home improvement techniques.
All Upcoming Episodes
Renewable Energy (#1404)
Home Composting, Steam Boiler (#1405)
Sink Mistake, Security Light (#1406)
Butterfly Garden, Dark Closet (#1407)
Home Brew Beer, Rain Barrel (#1408)
These episodes of Ask This Old House aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Home Brew Beer, Rain Barrel (#1408)
- Butterfly Garden, Dark Closet (#1407)
- Sink Mistake, Security Light (#1406)
- Home Composting, Steam Boiler (#1405)
- Renewable Energy (#1404)
- Driveway Patch, Shaker Table (#1403)
- Garage Power, Chainsaw Safety (#1402)
- Classroom Garden, House Fan (#1401)
- Smart Thermostat Install/Barn Solar Install (#1326)
- Electrical Vehicle Charger Install/Kitchen Sink Install (#1325)
- Maine Tropical Houseplants/USA Flag Build (#1324)
- Noisy Baseboard Heating Fix/Recessed Kitchen Lighting Install (#1323)
- Mailbox Replacement/Indow Anatomy/Old Door Re-Use (#1322)
- Exterior Lighting Install/Main Water Shutoff Replacement (#1321)
- Lightning Protection/Reverse Osmosis Water Filter Install (#1320)
- Ceiling Fan Replacement/Bonsai Tree (#1319)
- Entry Shelf Build/Rough Electric Install (#1318)
- Episode #1308
- Episode #1307
- Episode #1306
- Episode #1305
- Episode #1304