Ask This Old House
In the Ask This Old House loft, landscape contractor Roger Cook and garden tool expert Paul Schneider discuss different types of hand pruners. General contractor Tom Silva helps two homeowners repair and reinstall their broken shutters. Back in the loft, host Steve Thomas, Tom, Roger, and plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey examine two unfamiliar objects and try to guess how they're used. Richard shows Steve several models of instantaneous water heaters, and they then visit a local homeowner to examine his tankless hot water system. [26 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: Host Kevin O'Connor, general contractor Tom Silva, plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey, landscape contractor Roger Cook and guest experts make personal HOUSE calls, guiding viewers through home improvement techniques.
All Upcoming Episodes
- Sun, May 31, 9:00 PM on IPTV Learns
These episodes of Ask This Old House aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Mailbox Replacement/Indow Anatomy/Old Door Re-Use (#1322)
- Exterior Lighting Install/Main Water Shutoff Replacement (#1321)
- Lightning Protection/Reverse Osmosis Water Filter Install (#1320)
- Ceiling Fan Replacement/Bonsai Tree (#1319)
- Entry Shelf Build/Rough Electric Install (#1318)
- Episode #1317
- Episode #1316
- Episode #1315
- Episode #1314
- Episode #1313
- Episode #1312
- Episode #1311
- Episode #1310
- Episode #1309
- Episode #1308