Ask This Old House
General contractor Tom Silva helps Concord, Massachusetts, homeowner John Hill prevent drafts near his windows by installing insulation around the weight pockets. Then Tom, plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey, landscape contractor Roger Cook and host Steve Thomas examine two unfamiliar objects and try to guess how they're used. Richard makes a House call to help homeowner John Johnstone of Billerica, Massachusetts, install a sewage ejection pump for a new basement toilet. [26 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: Host Kevin O'Connor, general contractor Tom Silva, plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey, landscape contractor Roger Cook and guest experts make personal HOUSE calls, guiding viewers through home improvement techniques.
All Upcoming Episodes
- Sun, May 31, 9:00 PM on IPTV Learns
These episodes of Ask This Old House aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Mailbox Replacement/Indow Anatomy/Old Door Re-Use (#1322)
- Exterior Lighting Install/Main Water Shutoff Replacement (#1321)
- Lightning Protection/Reverse Osmosis Water Filter Install (#1320)
- Ceiling Fan Replacement/Bonsai Tree (#1319)
- Entry Shelf Build/Rough Electric Install (#1318)
- Episode #1317
- Episode #1316
- Episode #1315
- Episode #1314
- Episode #1313
- Episode #1312
- Episode #1311
- Episode #1310
- Episode #1309
- Episode #1308