Ask This Old House
General contractor Tom Silva helps Beverly, Massachusetts, homeowners Annette Ritchie and Charlie Bubar remove the aluminum siding around their window and repair the damaged sill. Back in the loft, Tom, plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey, landscape contractor Roger Cook and host Steve Thomas examine two unfamiliar objects and try to guess how they're used. Painting expert Jim Clark shows Steve how to use different types of paint rollers while Roger and knife sharpening expert Stan Watson use several different sharpening stones to sharpen kitchen knives. [26 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: Host Kevin O'Connor, general contractor Tom Silva, plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey, landscape contractor Roger Cook and guest experts make personal HOUSE calls, guiding viewers through home improvement techniques.
All Upcoming Episodes
These episodes of Ask This Old House aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Episode #1304
- Episode #1303
- Episode #1302
- Episode #1301
- Smart Thermostat Install/Barn Solar Install (#1326)
- Electrical Vehicle Charger Install/Kitchen Sink Install (#1325)
- Maine Tropical Houseplants/USA Flag Build (#1324)
- Noisy Baseboard Heating Fix/Recessed Kitchen Lighting Install (#1323)
- Mailbox Replacement/Indow Anatomy/Old Door Re-Use (#1322)
- Exterior Lighting Install/Main Water Shutoff Replacement (#1321)
- Lightning Protection/Reverse Osmosis Water Filter Install (#1320)
- Ceiling Fan Replacement/Bonsai Tree (#1319)
- Entry Shelf Build/Rough Electric Install (#1318)
- Episode #1317
- Episode #1316
- Episode #1315
- Episode #1314
- Episode #1313