Ask This Old House
Host Steve Thomas and landscape contractor Roger Cook head outside to demonstrate different types of snow shovels and snow throwers. Back in the Ask This Old House loft, Steve, Roger, plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey and general contractor Tom Silva examine two unfamiliar objects and try to guess how they're used. Tom then visits homeowner Bernice Robinson of Dorchester, Massachusetts, and helps her repair the broken sash cords on an old window. [26 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: Host Kevin O'Connor, general contractor Tom Silva, plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey, landscape contractor Roger Cook and guest experts make personal HOUSE calls, guiding viewers through home improvement techniques.
All Upcoming Episodes
These episodes of Ask This Old House aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Episode #1312
- Episode #1311
- Episode #1310
- Episode #1309
- Episode #1308
- Episode #1307
- Episode #1306
- Episode #1305
- Episode #1304
- Episode #1303
- Episode #1302
- Episode #1301
- All About Kitchen Renovations/Chef Michael Symon (#1226)
- Replacing Outdated Fluorescent Under Cabinet Lights/Working With Concrete (#1225)
- Making a Home Accessible/Modifying a Bathroom and Dangerous (#1224)
- Building A Simple Table/Getting Rid of Tree Stumps (#1223)
- Planting a Low-Cost Privacy Screen/Sealing Ductwork from the Inside (#1220)