Ask This Old House
Plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey examines Peabody, Massachusetts, homeowner Kerry Goodwin's leaky shower tub faucet. Together, they purchase the replacement parts from a local plumbing supply company and repair the fixture. Then, back in the loft, Richard, general contractor Tom Silva, landscape contractor Roger Cook and host Steve Thomas examine an unfamiliar object and try to guess how it's used. Painting expert Jim Clark helps Beverly, Massachusetts, homeowners Kathleen and Kevin O'Connor remove painted wallpaper. And back in the loft, Tom and Steve demonstrate several hot glue guns, including a new cordless model. [26 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: Host Kevin O'Connor, general contractor Tom Silva, plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey, landscape contractor Roger Cook and guest experts make personal HOUSE calls, guiding viewers through home improvement techniques.
All Upcoming Episodes
- Sat, May 23, 2:30 PM on IPTV
These episodes of Ask This Old House aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Maine Tropical Houseplants/USA Flag Build (#1324)
- Noisy Baseboard Heating Fix/Recessed Kitchen Lighting Install (#1323)
- Mailbox Replacement/Indow Anatomy/Old Door Re-Use (#1322)
- Exterior Lighting Install/Main Water Shutoff Replacement (#1321)
- Lightning Protection/Reverse Osmosis Water Filter Install (#1320)
- Ceiling Fan Replacement/Bonsai Tree (#1319)
- Entry Shelf Build/Rough Electric Install (#1318)
- Episode #1317
- Episode #1316
- Episode #1315
- Episode #1314
- Episode #1313
- Episode #1312
- Episode #1311
- Episode #1310
- Episode #1309
- Episode #1308