Ask This Old House
New host Kevin O'Connor arrives at the barn (a little late) and meets landscape contractor Roger Cook, plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey, and general contractor Tom Silva. Roger, Richard, and Tom welcome Kevin to the team and put him right to work. First, Tom and Kevin discuss different types of deadbolts and demonstrate how to install one on a solid wood door. Then Roger makes a House call to help homeowner Paul Garside in Watertown, Massachusetts, trim his hedges. In Shrewsbury, Massachusetts, Richard and Kevin visit homeowner Jinny Troiano to fix a heating system that can't provide enough hot water to fill a bathtub. [26 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: Host Kevin O'Connor, general contractor Tom Silva, plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey, landscape contractor Roger Cook and guest experts make personal HOUSE calls, guiding viewers through home improvement techniques.
All Upcoming Episodes
These episodes of Ask This Old House aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Exterior Lighting Install/Main Water Shutoff Replacement (#1321)
- Lightning Protection/Reverse Osmosis Water Filter Install (#1320)
- Ceiling Fan Replacement/Bonsai Tree (#1319)
- Entry Shelf Build/Rough Electric Install (#1318)
- Episode #1308
- Episode #1307
- Episode #1306
- Episode #1305
- Episode #1304
- Episode #1303
- Episode #1302
- Episode #1301
- Smart Thermostat Install/Barn Solar Install (#1326)
- Electrical Vehicle Charger Install/Kitchen Sink Install (#1325)
- Maine Tropical Houseplants/USA Flag Build (#1324)
- Noisy Baseboard Heating Fix/Recessed Kitchen Lighting Install (#1323)
- Mailbox Replacement/Indow Anatomy/Old Door Re-Use (#1322)
- Episode #1317