Ask This Old House
Landscape contractor Roger Cook helps Cambridge, Massachusetts, homeowner Rob Faris install a backyard drywell to handle the torrent of the rainfall from his roof gutters. Back in the loft, Roger, plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey, general contractor Tom Silva and host Kevin O'Connor try to guess quirky objects during a " What is it?" segment. Then Tom makes a House call to Newton, Massachusetts, and shows homeowners Sal and Joanne Scarpato how to install a safety grab bar in their bathtub. [26 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: Host Kevin O'Connor, general contractor Tom Silva, plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey, landscape contractor Roger Cook and guest experts make personal HOUSE calls, guiding viewers through home improvement techniques.
All Upcoming Episodes
These episodes of Ask This Old House aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Episode #1312
- Episode #1311
- Episode #1310
- Episode #1309
- Episode #1308
- Episode #1307
- Episode #1306
- Episode #1305
- Episode #1304
- Episode #1303
- Episode #1302
- Episode #1301
- All About Kitchen Renovations/Chef Michael Symon (#1226)
- Replacing Outdated Fluorescent Under Cabinet Lights/Working With Concrete (#1225)
- Making a Home Accessible/Modifying a Bathroom and Dangerous (#1224)
- Building A Simple Table/Getting Rid of Tree Stumps (#1223)
- Planting a Low-Cost Privacy Screen/Sealing Ductwork from the Inside (#1220)