Ask This Old House
General contractor Tom Silva shows host Kevin O'Connor how to install interior window trim, including the stool, stops, apron, and casing. Landscape contractor Roger Cook enlists the help of landscape architect Tom Wirth to help homeowner Marie Gibbs in Canton, Massachusetts, hide a group of unsightly utility boxes in front of her reproduction saltbox style house. Back in the loft, Roger, Kevin, Tom, and plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey try to guess quirky objects during a "What is it?" segment. Then, Richard shows homeowner Rick Thompson and his mother Jeanne in Revere, Massachusetts, a simple fix for the broken spray hose on their kitchen faucet. [26 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: Host Kevin O'Connor, general contractor Tom Silva, plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey, landscape contractor Roger Cook and guest experts make personal HOUSE calls, guiding viewers through home improvement techniques.
All Upcoming Episodes
These episodes of Ask This Old House aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Maine Tropical Houseplants/USA Flag Build (#1324)
- Noisy Baseboard Heating Fix/Recessed Kitchen Lighting Install (#1323)
- Mailbox Replacement/Indow Anatomy/Old Door Re-Use (#1322)
- Exterior Lighting Install/Main Water Shutoff Replacement (#1321)
- Lightning Protection/Reverse Osmosis Water Filter Install (#1320)
- Ceiling Fan Replacement/Bonsai Tree (#1319)
- Entry Shelf Build/Rough Electric Install (#1318)
- Episode #1317
- Episode #1316
- Episode #1315
- Episode #1314
- Episode #1313
- Episode #1312
- Episode #1311
- Episode #1310
- Episode #1309
- Episode #1308