Ask This Old House
In Woburn, Massachusetts, landscape contractor Roger Cook teaches homeowner Brian Grace the trick to removing poison ivy from his backyard without using herbicides. Back in the loft, Roger, plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey, general contractor Tom Silva, and host Kevin O'Connor try to guess quirky objects in the "What is it?" segment. Then, Tom makes a House call to homeowner Dan Nutton to weave new cedar shingles on an outside corner of his house in Lowell, Massachusetts. [26 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: Host Kevin O'Connor, general contractor Tom Silva, plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey, landscape contractor Roger Cook and guest experts make personal HOUSE calls, guiding viewers through home improvement techniques.
All Upcoming Episodes
- Sun, May 31, 9:00 PM on IPTV Learns
These episodes of Ask This Old House aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Mailbox Replacement/Indow Anatomy/Old Door Re-Use (#1322)
- Exterior Lighting Install/Main Water Shutoff Replacement (#1321)
- Lightning Protection/Reverse Osmosis Water Filter Install (#1320)
- Ceiling Fan Replacement/Bonsai Tree (#1319)
- Entry Shelf Build/Rough Electric Install (#1318)
- Episode #1317
- Episode #1316
- Episode #1315
- Episode #1314
- Episode #1313
- Episode #1312
- Episode #1311
- Episode #1310
- Episode #1309
- Episode #1308