Ask This Old House
With the help of chimney expert Mark Schaub, homeowner Terry Peterson in Dracut, Massachusetts, repairs the water heater flue in his chimney, keeping fireplace smoke from entering the basement. Back in the loft, plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey, general contractor Tom Silva, landscape contractor Roger Cook, and host Kevin O'Connor try to guess quirky objects in the "What is it?" segment. Making a House call, Richard visits homeowner Ajay Chebbi to install an "anti-sweat" valve to prevent condensation on a toilet tank. [26 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: Host Kevin O'Connor, general contractor Tom Silva, plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey, landscape contractor Roger Cook and guest experts make personal HOUSE calls, guiding viewers through home improvement techniques.
All Upcoming Episodes
- Sat, January 31, 2:30 PM on IPTV
These episodes of Ask This Old House aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Episode #1312
- Episode #1311
- Episode #1310
- Episode #1309
- Episode #1308
- Episode #1307
- Episode #1306
- Episode #1305
- Episode #1304
- Episode #1303
- Episode #1302
- Episode #1301
- All About Kitchen Renovations/Chef Michael Symon (#1226)
- Replacing Outdated Fluorescent Under Cabinet Lights/Working With Concrete (#1225)
- Making a Home Accessible/Modifying a Bathroom and Dangerous (#1224)
- Building A Simple Table/Getting Rid of Tree Stumps (#1223)
- Planting a Low-Cost Privacy Screen/Sealing Ductwork from the Inside (#1220)