Ask This Old House
Landscape contractor Roger Cook travels to Agua Dulce, the California desert outside of Los Angeles, to repair homeowner Sherry Steele's drip irrigation system. With the help of specialist Bob Galbreath, they fix the system and restore water to the plants surrounding her home. Back in the loft, Roger, plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey, general contractor Tom Silva, and host Kevin O'Connor try to guess quirky objects in the "What is it?" segment. Making a House call to Melrose, Massachusetts, Richard and tile expert Joe Ferrante help homeowner Bobby DiFraia repair his leaky bathtub once and for all. [26 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: Host Kevin O'Connor, general contractor Tom Silva, plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey, landscape contractor Roger Cook and guest experts make personal HOUSE calls, guiding viewers through home improvement techniques.
All Upcoming Episodes
These episodes of Ask This Old House aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Exterior Lighting Install/Main Water Shutoff Replacement (#1321)
- Lightning Protection/Reverse Osmosis Water Filter Install (#1320)
- Ceiling Fan Replacement/Bonsai Tree (#1319)
- Entry Shelf Build/Rough Electric Install (#1318)
- Episode #1308
- Episode #1307
- Episode #1306
- Episode #1305
- Episode #1304
- Episode #1303
- Episode #1302
- Episode #1301
- Smart Thermostat Install/Barn Solar Install (#1326)
- Electrical Vehicle Charger Install/Kitchen Sink Install (#1325)
- Maine Tropical Houseplants/USA Flag Build (#1324)
- Noisy Baseboard Heating Fix/Recessed Kitchen Lighting Install (#1323)
- Mailbox Replacement/Indow Anatomy/Old Door Re-Use (#1322)
- Episode #1317