Ask This Old House
In North Reading, Massachusetts, landscape contractor Roger Cook helps homeowner Anthony Manupelli install a beautiful brick walkway in front of his home. Back in the loft, Roger explains how to use a screed to create a level surface in a bed of sand. Then, Roger, general contractor Tom Silva, plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey, and host Kevin O'Connor try guess quirky objects in the "What is it?" segment. Responding to a viewer's e-mail, Tom teaches Kevin different ways to cut a perfect miter in wood trim. [26 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: Host Kevin O'Connor, general contractor Tom Silva, plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey, landscape contractor Roger Cook and guest experts make personal HOUSE calls, guiding viewers through home improvement techniques.
All Upcoming Episodes
These episodes of Ask This Old House aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Episode #1308
- Episode #1307
- Episode #1306
- Episode #1305
- Episode #1304
- Episode #1303
- Episode #1302
- Episode #1301
- All About Kitchen Renovations/Chef Michael Symon (#1226)
- Replacing Outdated Fluorescent Under Cabinet Lights/Working With Concrete (#1225)
- Making a Home Accessible/Modifying a Bathroom and Dangerous (#1224)
- Building A Simple Table/Getting Rid of Tree Stumps (#1223)
- Planting a Low-Cost Privacy Screen/Sealing Ductwork from the Inside (#1220)
- Starting Plants from Seed/Building a Moveable Kitchen Island (#1219)
- Building a High Tunnel Greenhouse in Mississippi/Converting Recessed Lights into Pendants (#1217)
- Installing A Clawfoot Tub with Shower/Installing a Permanent Fire Escape Ladder in a Bedroom (#1216)
- Fitting A Mattress Up A Narrow Staircase/Repairing a Light-Switch in Seattle (#1215)
- Repairing A Rotted Porch Post/Dealing with High Indoor Humidity (#1214)