Ask This Old House
General contractor Tom Silva travels to Venice, California, to help homeowners Brandon and Marlene Gauthier fix their stubborn sliding closet doors. Back at the loft, Tom, landscape contractor Roger Cook, plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey, and host Kevin O' Connor try to guess quirky objects in the "What is it?" segment. Then, Richard answers a viewer's question about electric radiant floor heat. On a House call, Kevin and preservation specialist Sally Zimmerman show Melrose, Massachusetts, homeowners Rick and Mimi Woods how to select exterior paint colors for their Queen Anne Victorian. [26 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: Host Kevin O'Connor, general contractor Tom Silva, plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey, landscape contractor Roger Cook and guest experts make personal HOUSE calls, guiding viewers through home improvement techniques.
All Upcoming Episodes
These episodes of Ask This Old House aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Mailbox Replacement/Indow Anatomy/Old Door Re-Use (#1322)
- Exterior Lighting Install/Main Water Shutoff Replacement (#1321)
- Lightning Protection/Reverse Osmosis Water Filter Install (#1320)
- Ceiling Fan Replacement/Bonsai Tree (#1319)
- Entry Shelf Build/Rough Electric Install (#1318)
- Episode #1308
- Episode #1307
- Episode #1306
- Episode #1305
- Episode #1304
- Episode #1303
- Episode #1302
- Episode #1301
- Smart Thermostat Install/Barn Solar Install (#1326)
- Electrical Vehicle Charger Install/Kitchen Sink Install (#1325)
- Maine Tropical Houseplants/USA Flag Build (#1324)
- Noisy Baseboard Heating Fix/Recessed Kitchen Lighting Install (#1323)
- Episode #1317