Ask This Old House
Plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey and water specialist Mike Barone show homeowner Marcia Coffin in Sudbury, Massachusetts how to examine her water quality and discuss installing a water softener and filter. Back at the loft, Richard, general contractor Tom Silva, landscape contractor Roger Cook, and host Kevin O'Connor guess quirky objects in the "What is it?" segment. Then, Tom makes a House call to an apartment in Newton, Massachusetts, to help Alison O'Maley replace a rotten board in her oak hardwood flooring. [26 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: Host Kevin O'Connor, general contractor Tom Silva, plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey, landscape contractor Roger Cook and guest experts make personal HOUSE calls, guiding viewers through home improvement techniques.
All Upcoming Episodes
- Sat, May 23, 2:30 PM on IPTV
These episodes of Ask This Old House aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Maine Tropical Houseplants/USA Flag Build (#1324)
- Noisy Baseboard Heating Fix/Recessed Kitchen Lighting Install (#1323)
- Mailbox Replacement/Indow Anatomy/Old Door Re-Use (#1322)
- Exterior Lighting Install/Main Water Shutoff Replacement (#1321)
- Lightning Protection/Reverse Osmosis Water Filter Install (#1320)
- Ceiling Fan Replacement/Bonsai Tree (#1319)
- Entry Shelf Build/Rough Electric Install (#1318)
- Episode #1317
- Episode #1316
- Episode #1315
- Episode #1314
- Episode #1313
- Episode #1312
- Episode #1311
- Episode #1310
- Episode #1309
- Episode #1308