Ask This Old House
In need of a tutorial, host Kevin O'Connor learns from general contractor Tom Silva how to cut a pane of glass properly. Then in Carlisle, Massachusetts, landscape contractor Roger Cook plants climbing vines to soften the look of the homeowner's fieldstone wall. Back in the loft, Tom, Roger, Kevin, and plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey try to guess quirky objects in the "What is it?" segment. Then, Richard helps viewers Elisabeth and Fritz Nelson install a portable air conditioning unit in their attic apartment in Rowley, Massachusetts. [26 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: Host Kevin O'Connor, general contractor Tom Silva, plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey, landscape contractor Roger Cook and guest experts make personal HOUSE calls, guiding viewers through home improvement techniques.
All Upcoming Episodes
- Sat, September 5, 2:30 PM on IPTV
These episodes of Ask This Old House aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Mailbox Replacement/Indow Anatomy/Old Door Re-Use (#1322)
- Exterior Lighting Install/Main Water Shutoff Replacement (#1321)
- Lightning Protection/Reverse Osmosis Water Filter Install (#1320)
- Ceiling Fan Replacement/Bonsai Tree (#1319)
- Entry Shelf Build/Rough Electric Install (#1318)
- Episode #1308
- Episode #1307
- Episode #1306
- Episode #1305
- Episode #1304
- Episode #1303
- Episode #1302
- Episode #1301
- Smart Thermostat Install/Barn Solar Install (#1326)
- Electrical Vehicle Charger Install/Kitchen Sink Install (#1325)
- Maine Tropical Houseplants/USA Flag Build (#1324)
- Noisy Baseboard Heating Fix/Recessed Kitchen Lighting Install (#1323)