Ask This Old House
Our first House call takes us to Beverly, Massachusetts, where landscape contractor Roger Cook helps smooth out a few rough edges on a lawn for new homeowners Todd and Chrissy Fratzel. Then, it's up to the Ask This Old House loft for a lesson or two on drill bits from general contractor Tom Silva. While inside, Tom, Roger, plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey, and host Kevin O'Connor ask, "What is it?" Then, Kevin visits the pros - Boston's own firefighters - to learn all about fire extinguishers. [26 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: Host Kevin O'Connor, general contractor Tom Silva, plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey, landscape contractor Roger Cook and guest experts make personal HOUSE calls, guiding viewers through home improvement techniques.
All Upcoming Episodes
These episodes of Ask This Old House aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Episode #1307
- Episode #1306
- Episode #1305
- Episode #1304
- Episode #1308
- Episode #1303
- Episode #1302
- Episode #1301
- All About Kitchen Renovations/Chef Michael Symon (#1226)
- Replacing Outdated Fluorescent Under Cabinet Lights/Working With Concrete (#1225)
- Making a Home Accessible/Modifying a Bathroom and Dangerous (#1224)
- Building A Simple Table/Getting Rid of Tree Stumps (#1223)
- Planting a Low-Cost Privacy Screen/Sealing Ductwork from the Inside (#1220)
- Starting Plants from Seed/Building a Moveable Kitchen Island (#1219)
- Building a High Tunnel Greenhouse in Mississippi/Converting Recessed Lights into Pendants (#1217)
- Installing A Clawfoot Tub with Shower/Installing a Permanent Fire Escape Ladder in a Bedroom (#1216)
- Fitting A Mattress Up A Narrow Staircase/Repairing a Light-Switch in Seattle (#1215)
- Repairing A Rotted Porch Post/Dealing with High Indoor Humidity (#1214)