Ask This Old House
Our first House call takes us to Beverly, Massachusetts, where landscape contractor Roger Cook helps smooth out a few rough edges on a lawn for new homeowners Todd and Chrissy Fratzel. Then, it's up to the Ask This Old House loft for a lesson or two on drill bits from general contractor Tom Silva. While inside, Tom, Roger, plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey, and host Kevin O'Connor ask, "What is it?" Then, Kevin visits the pros - Boston's own firefighters - to learn all about fire extinguishers. [26 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: Host Kevin O'Connor, general contractor Tom Silva, plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey, landscape contractor Roger Cook and guest experts make personal HOUSE calls, guiding viewers through home improvement techniques.
All Upcoming Episodes
- Sun, May 31, 9:00 PM on IPTV Learns
These episodes of Ask This Old House aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Mailbox Replacement/Indow Anatomy/Old Door Re-Use (#1322)
- Exterior Lighting Install/Main Water Shutoff Replacement (#1321)
- Lightning Protection/Reverse Osmosis Water Filter Install (#1320)
- Ceiling Fan Replacement/Bonsai Tree (#1319)
- Entry Shelf Build/Rough Electric Install (#1318)
- Episode #1317
- Episode #1316
- Episode #1315
- Episode #1314
- Episode #1313
- Episode #1312
- Episode #1311
- Episode #1310
- Episode #1309
- Episode #1308