Ask This Old House
General contractor Tom Silva helps spruce up the front of homeowner Stacy Keller's Acton, Massachusetts house by building window boxes for flowers. Then Tom, plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey, landscape contractor Roger Cook and host Kevin O'Connor ask "What is it?" as they identify unknown objects in the ASK THIS OLD HOUSE loft. Off to Needham, Massachusetts, Roger installs sod in homeowner Peter Burdick's backyard, giving him a new lawn just in time for his family's annual barbecue. [26 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: Host Kevin O'Connor, general contractor Tom Silva, plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey, landscape contractor Roger Cook and guest experts make personal HOUSE calls, guiding viewers through home improvement techniques.
All Upcoming Episodes
- Sat, January 31, 2:30 PM on IPTV
These episodes of Ask This Old House aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Episode #1312
- Episode #1311
- Episode #1310
- Episode #1309
- Episode #1308
- Episode #1307
- Episode #1306
- Episode #1305
- Episode #1304
- Episode #1303
- Episode #1302
- Episode #1301
- All About Kitchen Renovations/Chef Michael Symon (#1226)
- Replacing Outdated Fluorescent Under Cabinet Lights/Working With Concrete (#1225)
- Making a Home Accessible/Modifying a Bathroom and Dangerous (#1224)
- Building A Simple Table/Getting Rid of Tree Stumps (#1223)
- Planting a Low-Cost Privacy Screen/Sealing Ductwork from the Inside (#1220)