Ask This Old House
Inside the loft, plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey gives host Kevin O'Connor some key lessons on leaky valves and how to repair them. Then, general contractor Tom Silva heads to Waltham, Massachusetts, to help homeowners David Anderson and Alicia Beneteau replace an old, rusty cellar door with a new fiberglass model. Back in the loft, Tom and Rich, along with landscape contractor Roger Cook, and host Kevin O'Connor, ask, "What is it?" as they identify unknown objects. Then, Roger heads to Carlisle, Massachusetts, to help homeowner Christine Dinardo repair a leaky drip irrigation hose. [26 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: Host Kevin O'Connor, general contractor Tom Silva, plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey, landscape contractor Roger Cook and guest experts make personal HOUSE calls, guiding viewers through home improvement techniques.
All Upcoming Episodes
These episodes of Ask This Old House aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Episode #1306
- Episode #1305
- Episode #1304
- Episode #1308
- Episode #1307
- Episode #1303
- Episode #1302
- Episode #1301
- All About Kitchen Renovations/Chef Michael Symon (#1226)
- Replacing Outdated Fluorescent Under Cabinet Lights/Working With Concrete (#1225)
- Making a Home Accessible/Modifying a Bathroom and Dangerous (#1224)
- Building A Simple Table/Getting Rid of Tree Stumps (#1223)
- Planting a Low-Cost Privacy Screen/Sealing Ductwork from the Inside (#1220)
- Starting Plants from Seed/Building a Moveable Kitchen Island (#1219)
- Building a High Tunnel Greenhouse in Mississippi/Converting Recessed Lights into Pendants (#1217)
- Installing A Clawfoot Tub with Shower/Installing a Permanent Fire Escape Ladder in a Bedroom (#1216)
- Fitting A Mattress Up A Narrow Staircase/Repairing a Light-Switch in Seattle (#1215)
- Repairing A Rotted Porch Post/Dealing with High Indoor Humidity (#1214)