Ask This Old House
Inside the loft, plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey gives host Kevin O'Connor some key lessons on leaky valves and how to repair them. Then, general contractor Tom Silva heads to Waltham, Massachusetts, to help homeowners David Anderson and Alicia Beneteau replace an old, rusty cellar door with a new fiberglass model. Back in the loft, Tom and Rich, along with landscape contractor Roger Cook, and host Kevin O'Connor, ask, "What is it?" as they identify unknown objects. Then, Roger heads to Carlisle, Massachusetts, to help homeowner Christine Dinardo repair a leaky drip irrigation hose. [26 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: Host Kevin O'Connor, general contractor Tom Silva, plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey, landscape contractor Roger Cook and guest experts make personal HOUSE calls, guiding viewers through home improvement techniques.
All Upcoming Episodes
These episodes of Ask This Old House aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Episode #1304
- Episode #1303
- Episode #1302
- Episode #1301
- Smart Thermostat Install/Barn Solar Install (#1326)
- Electrical Vehicle Charger Install/Kitchen Sink Install (#1325)
- Maine Tropical Houseplants/USA Flag Build (#1324)
- Noisy Baseboard Heating Fix/Recessed Kitchen Lighting Install (#1323)
- Mailbox Replacement/Indow Anatomy/Old Door Re-Use (#1322)
- Exterior Lighting Install/Main Water Shutoff Replacement (#1321)
- Lightning Protection/Reverse Osmosis Water Filter Install (#1320)
- Ceiling Fan Replacement/Bonsai Tree (#1319)
- Entry Shelf Build/Rough Electric Install (#1318)
- Episode #1317
- Episode #1316
- Episode #1315
- Episode #1314
- Episode #1313