Ask This Old House
General contractor Tom Silva heads to sunny Los Angeles, California, where he helps homeowner Joshua Tano repair some cracked stucco on the exterior of his house. Back in the loft, Tom, plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey, landscape contractor Roger Cook and host Kevin O'Connor ask, "What is it?" as they identify unknown objects. Back in New England, Roger shows Kevin how to keep a lawnmower humming all summer long by cleaning underneath the deck. In Bedford, Massachusetts, Richard helps water-logged homeowner Karen Kostegan install a pump to remove condensate from her basement dehumidifier. [26 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: Host Kevin O'Connor, general contractor Tom Silva, plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey, landscape contractor Roger Cook and guest experts make personal HOUSE calls, guiding viewers through home improvement techniques.
All Upcoming Episodes
- Sun, May 31, 9:00 PM on IPTV Learns
These episodes of Ask This Old House aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Mailbox Replacement/Indow Anatomy/Old Door Re-Use (#1322)
- Exterior Lighting Install/Main Water Shutoff Replacement (#1321)
- Lightning Protection/Reverse Osmosis Water Filter Install (#1320)
- Ceiling Fan Replacement/Bonsai Tree (#1319)
- Entry Shelf Build/Rough Electric Install (#1318)
- Episode #1317
- Episode #1316
- Episode #1315
- Episode #1314
- Episode #1313
- Episode #1312
- Episode #1311
- Episode #1310
- Episode #1309
- Episode #1308