Ask This Old House
General contractor Tom Silva heads to sunny Los Angeles, California, where he helps homeowner Joshua Tano repair some cracked stucco on the exterior of his house. Back in the loft, Tom, plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey, landscape contractor Roger Cook and host Kevin O'Connor ask, "What is it?" as they identify unknown objects. Back in New England, Roger shows Kevin how to keep a lawnmower humming all summer long by cleaning underneath the deck. In Bedford, Massachusetts, Richard helps water-logged homeowner Karen Kostegan install a pump to remove condensate from her basement dehumidifier. [26 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: Host Kevin O'Connor, general contractor Tom Silva, plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey, landscape contractor Roger Cook and guest experts make personal HOUSE calls, guiding viewers through home improvement techniques.
All Upcoming Episodes
These episodes of Ask This Old House aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Episode #1312
- Episode #1311
- Episode #1310
- Episode #1309
- Episode #1308
- Episode #1307
- Episode #1306
- Episode #1305
- Episode #1304
- Episode #1303
- Episode #1302
- Episode #1301
- All About Kitchen Renovations/Chef Michael Symon (#1226)
- Replacing Outdated Fluorescent Under Cabinet Lights/Working With Concrete (#1225)
- Making a Home Accessible/Modifying a Bathroom and Dangerous (#1224)
- Building A Simple Table/Getting Rid of Tree Stumps (#1223)
- Planting a Low-Cost Privacy Screen/Sealing Ductwork from the Inside (#1220)