Ask This Old House
General contractor Tom Silva helps homeowner Tarah Hirschey of Wellesley, Massachusetts make her old windows more efficient by installing new storm windows. Then, landscape contractor Roger Cook offers tips for getting your shrubs ready for winter. Afterwards, Tom and Roger, along with plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey, and host Kevin O'Connor ask "What is it?" in the Ask This Old House loft. Finally, Richard heads to New York City where he meets up with home inspector Stephen Gladstone and homeowners Roy and Sophia Pachecano for some potentially life-saving lessons on carbon monoxide detectors. [26 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: Host Kevin O'Connor, general contractor Tom Silva, plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey, landscape contractor Roger Cook and guest experts make personal HOUSE calls, guiding viewers through home improvement techniques.
All Upcoming Episodes
These episodes of Ask This Old House aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Mailbox Replacement/Indow Anatomy/Old Door Re-Use (#1322)
- Exterior Lighting Install/Main Water Shutoff Replacement (#1321)
- Lightning Protection/Reverse Osmosis Water Filter Install (#1320)
- Ceiling Fan Replacement/Bonsai Tree (#1319)
- Entry Shelf Build/Rough Electric Install (#1318)
- Episode #1308
- Episode #1307
- Episode #1306
- Episode #1305
- Episode #1304
- Episode #1303
- Episode #1302
- Episode #1301
- Smart Thermostat Install/Barn Solar Install (#1326)
- Electrical Vehicle Charger Install/Kitchen Sink Install (#1325)
- Maine Tropical Houseplants/USA Flag Build (#1324)
- Noisy Baseboard Heating Fix/Recessed Kitchen Lighting Install (#1323)