Ask This Old House
In the Ask This Old House loft, general contractor Tom Silva shows host Kevin O'Connor a few ways to recreate different moulding profiles. Then, landscaping contractor Roger Cook heads to Skokie, Illinois where he has some "uplifting" advice for a homeowner with a sinking brick patio. After that, Tom and Roger are joined by plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey and host Kevin O'Connor to guess "What is it?" in the Ask This Old House loft. Then, painting contractor Jim Clark shows Kevin and homeowner Caroline Pooler of Andover, Massachusetts a new way to strip wallpaper. [26 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: Host Kevin O'Connor, general contractor Tom Silva, plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey, landscape contractor Roger Cook and guest experts make personal HOUSE calls, guiding viewers through home improvement techniques.
All Upcoming Episodes
These episodes of Ask This Old House aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Episode #1304
- Episode #1303
- Episode #1302
- Episode #1301
- Smart Thermostat Install/Barn Solar Install (#1326)
- Electrical Vehicle Charger Install/Kitchen Sink Install (#1325)
- Maine Tropical Houseplants/USA Flag Build (#1324)
- Noisy Baseboard Heating Fix/Recessed Kitchen Lighting Install (#1323)
- Mailbox Replacement/Indow Anatomy/Old Door Re-Use (#1322)
- Exterior Lighting Install/Main Water Shutoff Replacement (#1321)
- Lightning Protection/Reverse Osmosis Water Filter Install (#1320)
- Ceiling Fan Replacement/Bonsai Tree (#1319)
- Entry Shelf Build/Rough Electric Install (#1318)
- Episode #1317
- Episode #1316
- Episode #1315
- Episode #1314
- Episode #1313