Ask This Old House
Landscape contractor Roger Cook shows homeowner Doug Ferguson of Hudson, Massachusetts, how to recycle his yard waste through composting. They visit a compost bin test site where they meet compost expert Ann McGovern from the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection. Then Roger and general contractor Tom Silva, plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey and host Kevin O' Connor ask, "What is it?" in the ASK THIS OLD HOUSE loft. Later, Richard helps homeowner Kate Smukler of Arlington, Massachusetts, remove an old cast-iron house trap on her main sewer line so that a clog can be easily cleared. [26 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: Host Kevin O'Connor, general contractor Tom Silva, plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey, landscape contractor Roger Cook and guest experts make personal HOUSE calls, guiding viewers through home improvement techniques.
All Upcoming Episodes
These episodes of Ask This Old House aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Episode #1304
- Episode #1303
- Episode #1302
- Episode #1301
- Smart Thermostat Install/Barn Solar Install (#1326)
- Electrical Vehicle Charger Install/Kitchen Sink Install (#1325)
- Maine Tropical Houseplants/USA Flag Build (#1324)
- Noisy Baseboard Heating Fix/Recessed Kitchen Lighting Install (#1323)
- Mailbox Replacement/Indow Anatomy/Old Door Re-Use (#1322)
- Exterior Lighting Install/Main Water Shutoff Replacement (#1321)
- Lightning Protection/Reverse Osmosis Water Filter Install (#1320)
- Ceiling Fan Replacement/Bonsai Tree (#1319)
- Entry Shelf Build/Rough Electric Install (#1318)
- Episode #1317
- Episode #1316
- Episode #1315
- Episode #1314
- Episode #1313