Ask This Old House
General contractor Tom Silva helps homeowner Mark Andrews of Charlestown, Massachusetts, level an uneven concrete floor so that he can install hardwood flooring. Then Tom and plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey landscape contractor Roger Cook and host Kevin O'Connor ask, "What is it?" in the ASK THIS OLD HOUSE loft. Then, Richard shows homeowner Jenna Williams of Rex, Georgia, a simple repair for a leaky water shut-off valve. Up in the loft, Tom teaches Kevin about air-compressors and how to select the right one for the job. [26 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: Host Kevin O'Connor, general contractor Tom Silva, plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey, landscape contractor Roger Cook and guest experts make personal HOUSE calls, guiding viewers through home improvement techniques.
All Upcoming Episodes
These episodes of Ask This Old House aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Episode #1304
- Episode #1303
- Episode #1302
- Episode #1301
- Smart Thermostat Install/Barn Solar Install (#1326)
- Electrical Vehicle Charger Install/Kitchen Sink Install (#1325)
- Maine Tropical Houseplants/USA Flag Build (#1324)
- Noisy Baseboard Heating Fix/Recessed Kitchen Lighting Install (#1323)
- Mailbox Replacement/Indow Anatomy/Old Door Re-Use (#1322)
- Exterior Lighting Install/Main Water Shutoff Replacement (#1321)
- Lightning Protection/Reverse Osmosis Water Filter Install (#1320)
- Ceiling Fan Replacement/Bonsai Tree (#1319)
- Entry Shelf Build/Rough Electric Install (#1318)
- Episode #1317
- Episode #1316
- Episode #1315
- Episode #1314
- Episode #1313