Ask This Old House
General contractor Tom Silva shows host Kevin O'Connor what's inside a typical residential electrical service panel. Then, master electrician Allen Gallant helps homeowner Steve Bankowitz of Burlington, Massachusetts, install a new 220-volt receptacle in his garage-turned-woodshop. Landscape contractor Roger Cook shows Kevin what types of hand tools every home gardener should own. Then, the crew asks "What is it?" in the ASK THIS OLD HOUSE loft. Later, plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey helps homeowner Scott Jones of Arlington, Massachusetts, install a macerating toilet in his basement. [26 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: Host Kevin O'Connor, general contractor Tom Silva, plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey, landscape contractor Roger Cook and guest experts make personal HOUSE calls, guiding viewers through home improvement techniques.
All Upcoming Episodes
These episodes of Ask This Old House aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Mailbox Replacement/Indow Anatomy/Old Door Re-Use (#1322)
- Exterior Lighting Install/Main Water Shutoff Replacement (#1321)
- Lightning Protection/Reverse Osmosis Water Filter Install (#1320)
- Ceiling Fan Replacement/Bonsai Tree (#1319)
- Entry Shelf Build/Rough Electric Install (#1318)
- Episode #1308
- Episode #1307
- Episode #1306
- Episode #1305
- Episode #1304
- Episode #1303
- Episode #1302
- Episode #1301
- Smart Thermostat Install/Barn Solar Install (#1326)
- Electrical Vehicle Charger Install/Kitchen Sink Install (#1325)
- Maine Tropical Houseplants/USA Flag Build (#1324)
- Noisy Baseboard Heating Fix/Recessed Kitchen Lighting Install (#1323)