Ask This Old House
Landscape contractor Roger Cook heads down to Alpharetta, Georgia, to help homeowner Dale Eneberg shop for a new riding lawnmower. Then Roger, plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey, general contractor Tom Silva and host Kevin O'Connor ask, "What is it?" in the ASK THIS OLD HOUSE loft. Later, Tom replaces a rotting wooden threshold for homeowners Steve Chapman and Maggie Hale of Arlington, Massachusetts. Back in the loft, Richard shows Kevin how garbage disposers work and explains how to keep them working like new. [26 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: Host Kevin O'Connor, general contractor Tom Silva, plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey, landscape contractor Roger Cook and guest experts make personal HOUSE calls, guiding viewers through home improvement techniques.
All Upcoming Episodes
These episodes of Ask This Old House aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Maine Tropical Houseplants/USA Flag Build (#1324)
- Noisy Baseboard Heating Fix/Recessed Kitchen Lighting Install (#1323)
- Mailbox Replacement/Indow Anatomy/Old Door Re-Use (#1322)
- Exterior Lighting Install/Main Water Shutoff Replacement (#1321)
- Lightning Protection/Reverse Osmosis Water Filter Install (#1320)
- Ceiling Fan Replacement/Bonsai Tree (#1319)
- Entry Shelf Build/Rough Electric Install (#1318)
- Episode #1317
- Episode #1316
- Episode #1315
- Episode #1314
- Episode #1313
- Episode #1312
- Episode #1311
- Episode #1310
- Episode #1309
- Episode #1308