Ask This Old House
In the loft, general contractor Tom Silva shows host Kevin O'Connor a few tricks for using one of the most basic tools, a tape measure. Master electrician Allen Gallant visits homeowner Kristen Berger of Leominster, Massachusetts, and brightens up a dimly lit basement with new fluorescent fixtures. Then Tom and Kevin, along with plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey and landscape contractor Roger Cook, ask, "What is it?" in the ASK THIS OLD HOUSE loft. Later, Kevin shows Roger a software package that can be used to create a three-dimensional landscape plan. Lastly, Richard makes a HOUSE call to homeowner Wendy Smith in Duxbury, Massachusetts, and shows her how to replace the banged-up aluminum cover on an old baseboard heater. [26 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: Host Kevin O'Connor, general contractor Tom Silva, plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey, landscape contractor Roger Cook and guest experts make personal HOUSE calls, guiding viewers through home improvement techniques.
All Upcoming Episodes
These episodes of Ask This Old House aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Electrical Vehicle Charger Install/Kitchen Sink Install (#1325)
- Maine Tropical Houseplants/USA Flag Build (#1324)
- Noisy Baseboard Heating Fix/Recessed Kitchen Lighting Install (#1323)
- Mailbox Replacement/Indow Anatomy/Old Door Re-Use (#1322)
- Exterior Lighting Install/Main Water Shutoff Replacement (#1321)
- Lightning Protection/Reverse Osmosis Water Filter Install (#1320)
- Ceiling Fan Replacement/Bonsai Tree (#1319)
- Entry Shelf Build/Rough Electric Install (#1318)
- Episode #1317
- Episode #1316
- Episode #1315
- Episode #1314
- Episode #1313
- Episode #1312
- Episode #1311
- Episode #1310
- Episode #1309
- Episode #1308