Ask This Old House
General contractor Tom Silva shows a homeowner how to remove moss and lichen from his shade-covered roof and keep them from coming back. Then Tom, plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey, landscape contractor Roger Cook and host Kevin O'Connor ask, "What is it?" in the ASK THIS OLD HOUSE loft. Next, Richard shows Kevin how to repair a leaky valve by replacing the washer and valve seat. On a HOUSE call, Roger helps a homeowner plant shade-loving groundcover under a 100-year-old beech tree. [26 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: Host Kevin O'Connor, general contractor Tom Silva, plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey, landscape contractor Roger Cook and guest experts make personal HOUSE calls, guiding viewers through home improvement techniques.
All Upcoming Episodes
- Sat, January 31, 2:30 PM on IPTV
These episodes of Ask This Old House aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Episode #1312
- Episode #1311
- Episode #1310
- Episode #1309
- Episode #1308
- Episode #1307
- Episode #1306
- Episode #1305
- Episode #1304
- Episode #1303
- Episode #1302
- Episode #1301
- All About Kitchen Renovations/Chef Michael Symon (#1226)
- Replacing Outdated Fluorescent Under Cabinet Lights/Working With Concrete (#1225)
- Making a Home Accessible/Modifying a Bathroom and Dangerous (#1224)
- Building A Simple Table/Getting Rid of Tree Stumps (#1223)
- Planting a Low-Cost Privacy Screen/Sealing Ductwork from the Inside (#1220)