Consuelo Mack WealthTrack
New Investment Era (#1003)
Guests: Richard Bernstein, CEO, CIO, Richard Bernstein Advisors LLC; Dan Fuss, Vice Chairman, Portfolio Manager, Loomis Sayles & Company.
This week's Consuelo Mack WealthTrack explores a new investment era. If 30-plus years of falling interest rates are coming to an end, what are the new rules of investing? Loomis Sayles' legendary bond manager Dan Fuss and top-ranked strategist turned portfolio manager Richard Bernstein provide their contrarian answers. [26 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: Consuelo Mack WealthTrack is a weekly half hour series devoted to providing trustworthy, understandable advice about how to build and protect wealth over the long-term. One of the most experienced business journalists in television, Consuelo Mack consistently attracts experts at the highest levels, bringing the best minds in the business to explore building and protecting long-term wealth. Wide-ranging topics -- including green investing, alternative energy, and insurance -- cover all the investments viewers care about: stocks, bonds real estate, art and collectibles. Every episode ends with a personal finance Action Point to help viewers manage their financial lives.
All Upcoming Episodes
- Indicates a Festival program - full Festival schedule »
Global Real Estate (#1037)
Guests: Gregg Fisher, Founder, Chief Investment Officer, Gerstein Fisher; Jason Wolf, Co-Lead Portfolio Manager, Third Avenue Real Estate Value Fund. This week's Consuelo Mack WealthTrack... [26 minutes]
Fed Centennial Special (#1038)
Guests: James Grant, Founder & Editor, "Grant's Interest Rate Observer"; Richard Sylla, Henry Kaufman Professor of the History of Financial Institutions and Markets, Stern School of Business,... [26 minutes]
These episodes of Consuelo Mack WealthTrack aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- The New Retirement Conversation (#1036)
- Financial Thought Leaders: Robert Shiller (#1035)
- Investing In Muni Bonds (#1034)
- Emerging Market Opportunities (#1033)
- Fund Manager of the Year Daniel O'keefe (#1032)
- Great Investor Thinking Big (#1031)
- Legendary Investors' Predictions Part 2 (#1030)
- Legendary Investors' Predictions (#1029)
- Great Value Investors (#1028)
- Consistent Great Investor (#1027)
- Fed Centennial Special (#1026)
- Minimizing Tax Pain (#1025)
- Women, Investing & Retirement Part 2 (#1024)
- Active Vs. Passive (#1023)
- Income Shift (#1022)
- Mutual Fund Shakeups (#1021)
- Socially Responsible Investing (#1020)
- Great Investor Turns Cautious (#1019)